Recommendations Your works?

Shaizic

Im writing a grimdark novel. I don't think it will be considered mainstream until maybe away maybe never

TeddyDear

Well ok...I get judged for the titled but it's pretty straight forward XD

Kakurenbo

I'm writing a generic isekai novel with an absurdly overpowered MC who almost have everything one could ever ask for

LadyIsak

I’m writing a New Weird gay romance, about revolution, cruising/bar culture and necromancy — that last part will turn up in the next few updates

Western42

....I may be Insane....
Yep! I've made the promo for this story in the past and I am now seeing how it does here.

It's called Rashie And Her Killer Robot, and the title says it all. In a world where heroes and villains, as well as aliens and intergalactic empires, exist, the fourth most popular idol, Rashie, the crazy loli idol, suddenly finds herself as the host of a killer robot wanted by the government.

And, while the duo constantly gets on each other nerves, they are a perfect match. But no, Rashie is in no way a hero. Rashie's carefree and crazy childish personality means she doesn't have a good moral comprise and, as such, doesn't give a single bit about her robot killing others. She also makes plenty of jokes that moms on Facebook would hate.

D.S.Nate

I'm writing a fantasy set in a far distant future from our time and after mankind recovered an event known as the great fall. We follow Natalie, a young girl who's trying to get revenge on these people who experimented on her with angels' blood and were responsible for losing her parents.

That plan goes belly up when they confront one of the main bad guys and soon realize just how big their web of corruption reaches. As Natalie discovers more and forms new bonds she's left with the choice of cutting her losses and trying and build a life with what she still has or losing it all in seeking these people out. The trials only get worse from there.

Here's the link to the story

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
Imma plug mine even if they're bad. Cuz why not?

Main Story

Sub Stories

Last edited:

Hexenblume

Well, Im new here, but might as well plug mine!

This is basically kind of a mix between a generic isekai story and one that is pretty dang original if I say so myself. The premise is basically "Trying to find family because humans kidnapped them". The oc isn't really powerful as his skills mainly revolves around utility and supporting, and he currently can't cast magic at all.

If you want a generic isekai story with original elements and a (soon to be introduced) bat shit crazy cast, you'll probably like my story!

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
My story is about a man lost in another world with no sense of where he is going, need to use his wits and skills to keep himself. As well as a new found friend. So if you're looking for an fantastical journey with a bit of horror 'Epic of a Dragonknight' might be for you.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!

KaikenRenian

Yeah. Time for shameless plugging.
American Villain in A Wuxia World

Synopsis
Anwyll Hussein (Villian name-Erebus ) is a villain that not even the number one hero Urek Drake ( Hero name-Massimo) can takedown. For their rivalry is 120 to 113. With Hussein in the lead. During a battle with Hussein fighting against the top four heroes. Hussein disappeared from the face of Earth. Reappearing in an unknown land.

GodlessEmperor

Emperor of trash writing
Standard isekai harem: "Who are you?"

"I am you, but better."

Mr.Grey-Cat

Lost Solace Online

Last edited: