Recommendations Your works?

mossplains

My first story was Amber Alert. It was something that I frantically wrote in 1 week just to finally get something done. It's a story about captivity and rape, but trying to show it from the perspective of the victims and give their charcters depth, preserve their agency even in the most helpless moments, and convey empathy to the victims. It's a short and complete story with 16 chapters totalling 21,000 words.

My second story, which is currently ongoing, was originally conceived as a side story for Amber Alert but is shaping up to be much bigger. It's about the classmate and ex-boyfriend of one of the victims during the time that Amber Alert takes place. He's a high-school senior and soccer fanatic who one day discovers a glory hole in the school which appears only for him. He eventually sets out to discover the person on the other side of the wall. It's school life, sports, and romance. Currently there are 6 chapters out, but each chapter is around 3000 words. I expect the story to be 11 chapters long with a word count of at least 33,000.

Last edited:

Dirka

Here we go!
It's an isekai about a Girl becoming a Harpy, being transported to a very dangerous and unforgiving world, but it still has cute moments! It has an RPG system with leveling and an ability to get skills from others!

legendary_archer

Title: Legendary Crafting System

Genre: Wuxia, Martial arts, Litrpg, Adventures, Crafting

Synopsis: In the boundless cosmos where numerous planes exist, there was a world called the Martial Land. It was a world where people practices martial arts to gain superpowers. things like smashing a huge rock with a single fist, flying into the air with a simple jump.
One day, Qin Yun, a boy who was born without the talent to become a martial artist received a crafting system. from that day onward, he will aim to become the greatest craftsman to protect his little sister and reunite with his family.
The mc is a legendary crafter, puppet master, sword genius, and a lovely big brother.

Link

Blossom_From_Fear

Currently only this:

Sandycat135

haha

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Sign me up!

It's a lot of fantasy ideas that are twisted into something completely new. 4 Elements, not those elements. Not so much the chosen one as some completely normal guy who is desperately trying to be the hero. And on and on. Lots of twists and turns.

Michuyu

Yeah. Time for shameless plugging.
This is a story about a girl who is ugly, and tries to get through her last year of highschool at a new school in peace. However, she is grouped with the three popular guys at her new school for a senior project, and it causes a lot of trouble for her. ^^;

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
I wonder how many reads posting here can get someone, but oh well! *purrs* :unsure:

Superluminal
Pain and loss make us better and stronger people. This is the story of a superhero who started from a broken home and found more. When your powers came from a notorious super villain, does that fact define your future? Who you are?

KaiserH

Well, I don't see why not, here it is, shonen inspired story. I try to have at least 1400 words every chapter.

JYLewis

Yeah. Time for shameless plugging.
See my signature, but here is a quick synopsis.

A dance of Mortals and Immortals. Factions war and a eternal conflict as old as the world rages and plots brew.
Enter Minako Rize a girl hated for her eyes and is rejected for them is accepted by the most unlikely of beings.
Can Rize overcome the trauma of the past and learn to trust those around her? Will she gain the power to earn respect in a world where only the strong are given it?
Events will follow that will shake the earth and heavens to their core.

Localforeigner

Angels attack mankind and only a few of those who survive gain the power to fight back.
Peri Delaney loses her only friend and is nearly killed in the first angel attack. She is taken by the military to join other survivors to fight back against the angel threat.

michelleleeee

Copy of Copy of Copy of A New Design - Made with PosterMyWall.jpg

Heaven’s Chosen | Scribble Hub
Synopsis: [Will Contain Smut]
A lonely young man found himself infatuated with the man who kept appearing in his dreams. Suddenly, he returned to the past. Trying and failing, he fell in love with a strong man who many feared. As he loved harder, he discovered the truth of his prophecy. What the Heaven's wanted of him meant the death of his lover, the Ghost King.
Will Ying Yue be able to kill the man he loves for the sake of balancing the world? Will he find another way to save him?
==
He soon felt the bed against his back, and he bounced against it. Wanting to get up, he felt breath near his face and his eyes widened.
His red veil was removed over his head and he was back to staring into silver eyes and pretty lips. That hand left featherlight touches down the side of his face and he swallowed the saliva building in his mouth. He felt his heart beating so loudly in the room, like the beating of the climax of a drum. The Ghost King leaned in closer, breathe against his lips and he felt his eyes flutter shut.
Nose glide softly over his cheek to his ear, before moving to smell the curve of his neck. A low hum was heard and he found his body ignited in flames.
“Please,” he whimpered quietly.
His entire body was shivering as if he had just been dunked into freezing water. He was graced with the inhumane face once more as those silver eyes searched his face. The longer the man looked, the more he wanted to hide himself again and never crawl out of it.
“You are my wife,” the Ghost King said, and it made the shivering even worse.

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias
Here's a synopsis I thought just now:

A young student found himself stuck in a blank white room where he has nothing to do. Suddenly, a being who calls herself the "first creator" appeared before him and wanted to make a deal. He took advantage of it and was given a chance to live in another world. Seeing as he hated reality, he wanted freedom, but not everything is a happy story.

A new life awaits him!

The story's in my signature. Thank you!