Recommendations Your works?

Hexenblume

If you like generic mcs with unrealistic emotional responses to tragedies, then you'll love my story! It's a sweet isekai that's definitely not going to get demented and f**cked in the future!

In all seriousness, this story is basically about a young toddler boy of my own original race, it's currently still starting out and a bit slow in its pacing imo, but trust me the later chapters will explain shed and explain the whole genericness of the first eight chapters of the story. The next chapter that will come out tomorrow is pretty much where the main storyline will actually start, so yeah, see ya guys!

FeetforThoughts

Here's mine:

Ever since his dad left five weeks ago, Keon Wesley has struggled to adjust to life in a single parent household.

When a schoolyard fight drives the rift between him and his father further apart, he discovers a mysterious parallel world beneath his bed.

Drawn against his will into an ancient war for the rule of both worlds; Keon must navigate a realm where words are weapons, ideas can hurt you and one’s thoughts, feelings and beliefs take literal, physical form.

theenngee

I'm currently publishing a story I published on other sides already and just catching up here. It's called Mundus Subcavus - or: "Caves are a geomancer's dream, but how do we get back out?". It's a fantasy world homage to Jules Verne's Journey to the centre of the earth. a fantasy travel adventure with an ongoing theme of alien cultures and lands. Right now, I am catching up so I publish a chapter every two days, but soon it will slow down when it's all caught up.

kiplet

Jo Maguire, a highly strung, underemployed telemarketer, meets Ysabel, a princess of unspecified pedigree, and unexpectedly becomes her guardian and caretaker. Now Jo must make a place for herself among Ysabel's decidedly unusual family and friends—which calls for a bit more sword-play than most of us are used to—in a city where sinister high-rise condos are fought by a sprawling tea-house built out of scrap lumber, where ancient sea-gods retire to close-in Southeast apartments with lovely views, where duels take place in supermarkets, and the Devil keeps a morgue in an abandoned big-box store.

It's been called the baby Twin Peaks and Once Upon a Time never knew they had; like a cross between Little, Big and Revolutionary Girl Utena; War for the Oaks plus Portlandia, with a smattering of Chinatown—what urban fantasy might be now, if it'd gone in different directions. (It's also been called over-the-top, long-winded, unnecessary, and grossly elaborate, but hey.)

A wicked mix of urban pastoral and the incantatory fantastic, episodically serialized in novelette-sized installments. The first two have already gone up, here, and the third’s just about half done.

patreon-header-2.jpg

theInmara

We've just started publishing here the first book of the Sunspot Chronicles, Systems' Out!

It's been up on our own website for about a year now, but we're in the middle of editing it, so each page that gets posted here will be the edited version, just before we update it on our site.

The setting is the civilization inhabiting a 2,000 km long generational star ship that has been traveling through interstellar space since anyone can remember. The populace have been heavily genetically engineered via an evolutionary algorithm so that each person is wildly unique. There's no assigned gender. And disabilities and individual needs are all taken care of by the ship's systems, leaving the population to explore artistry, science, and life itself. But, things are not perfect. The secluded and mysterious technocratic Crew are always trying to improve everyone's lives a little bit more, and Myra Pember and xyr friends are the focus of their latest experiment.

Includes themes of plurality, physical dysphoria, autonomy and consent, unusual models of parenthood, consciousness, social engineering, the pitfalls of even the best intended eugenics*, transition, trust in relationships, and facing suicidal ideation.

* to be more thoroughly torn apart in future books

Sunspot-Pocket-Book-Cover-350x217-20201123.jpg
Systems-Out-cover-for-SH-20211224.jpg

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
I used to hold a pretty spot on RR. Now it’s gone. But I’m still writing. I would need to get the link

zac_k4ry

I'm writing the average isekai novel but in a fresh redefined way with full of drama, suspense, and obviously, ACTION. I'd like people to at elast try the first few episodes. This series is also available on Tapas. Give it a try ;)

CubicleHermit

Non-reincarnation Isekai - mostly school life with some political mystery and harem stuff that's still not on the front burner :)

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer

Love and Life and Lightning! A smut+plot litrpg with a focus on gentle femdom.

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Oh damn, people use their fics as their pfp

Scaver

Fanfiction. Well that wasn't the original plan but then it was taking too for the ORIGINAL story so decided to write a ff. What would be a better choice than the hyped series demon slayer?
(shamefully hides his face and runs away^)

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Wanted to shamelessly plug my newer story, Radiant Prism!

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Shameless plugins! Don't mind if I do. Want a succubus story that isn't all just sex and it actually has a plot and characters that behave realistically within their setting, then do I have a story for you.

My Succubus Roommate is the story you've been looking for.

A bit of a content warning, stuff gets really dark later. I haven't gotten there yet, but don't expect all of these characters to make it to the end. Some of them will, but will it be your favorite character that survives? Who knows. Read it and keep up with it to find out.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer

Short story, quick read, and it’s finished. I’m salty because I spent a week on it, and it was quickly shoved off the latest series bar so I’ll plug as well.