Votes: 28 71.8%
  • Twitch

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Both

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
Which do you prefer to watch, gaming YouTubers or Twitch streamers? What's your favorite gaming YouTuber/Twitch streamer?

Lord_Drakonus

I have never touched twitch. I also don’t really watch gaming stuff anymore.
Me personally, I don't watch gaming YouTubers and Twitch streamers for the games they play, I just tune in for their personality. If they entertain me, I stick to them.

Also, Twitch is kind of refreshing and sometimes a lot more genuine than YouTube in terms of personality. Give it a shot, I recommend watching xQc.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

Daitengu

I watch both. Spiffing Brit, Game Grumps, Jim Sterling, Nik & Isaac, and Ethoslab on YouTube.

Project Melody, Ironmouse, Nyanners, Leaflit, Takahata101, Generikb, and Koefficient on Twitch.

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
I watch both. Spiffing Brit, Game Grumps, Jim Sterling, Nik & Isaac, and Ethoslab on YouTube.

Project Melody, Ironmouse, Nyanners, Leaflit, Takahata101, Generikb, and Koefficient on Twitch.
The fact that Spiffing Brit is a top Twitch Streamer without a single stream makes me blush

Lord_Drakonus

Might not be up your alley, but I recommend Sodapoppin, xQcOW, GREEKGODX, Pokelawls, Mizkif, and Forsen on Twitch.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Twitch is terrible its all thots now.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Twitch just doesn't appeal to me than actual, curated content. I'd rather watch stream highlights than actual streams. Just too long, too bloated, and too fat for me, or at least there's no content creator interesting enough to warrant a listen of his stream of consciousness.

Okay, maybe Jerma985 and ssethtzeentach (cancer immunity stream) but even then I watch them HEAVILY abridged with constant usages of time stamps.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Just don't watch those people then, there's plenty of people who make content im sure you'll enjoy.
What the fuck is the point when i can get better content on youtube without them pushing these women that are basically prostitutes in my face?