Latest activity

• K5Rakitan
    K5Rakitan replied to the thread Guys - long hair or short?.
    Looks like Husband and I made the right decision about not cutting our son's hair. He'll make his own choice about that when he's older.
  • Maze_Runner
    Maze_Runner replied to the thread Sad.
    Lol I like that one
  • Maze_Runner
    Maze_Runner reacted to K5Rakitan's post in the thread Sad with Haha Haha.
    To prove to the armadillo that it could be done.
  • Maze_Runner
    Maze_Runner reacted to Deleted member 57675's post in the thread Sad with Haha Haha.
    Same can be said for mine too lol.
  • D
    Unknown member reacted to vaurwyn's post in the thread What phrase/quote do you hate? with Sad Sad.
    "there is no such thing as a free lunch in this world." Ah yes, its not like my parents fed me for free for 16 years, and every baby is...
  • D
    Unknown member reacted to Paul_Tromba's post in the thread What phrase/quote do you hate? with Like Like.
    I don't like the phase "follow your feelings" or "do what you feel is right" because emotions aren't usually the best thing to use as a...
  • D
    Unknown member reacted to Paul_Tromba's post in the thread What phrase/quote do you hate? with Like Like.
    I see. So you don't disagree with the statement but rather dislike the usage of it as an excuse to not accept help. Sounds reasonable.
  • D
    Unknown member reacted to georgelee5786's post in the thread What phrase/quote do you hate? with Like Like.
    Not the quote, "Greyblob is a tsundere"? This is proof he doesn't mind being called a tsundere, which in turn proves he is a tsundere!
  • D
    Unknown member reacted to Schultz_von's post in the thread What phrase/quote do you hate? with Like Like.
    Every time someone uses "It's in our nature" or something along those lines every time they do something horrific. No, it's not. You...
  • D
    Unknown member reacted to Redemit's post in the thread What phrase/quote do you hate? with Like Like.
    Like Paul said the "follow your heart" kinda crap NEEDS to stop it is actually ruining lives
  • K5Rakitan
    K5Rakitan replied to the thread Sad.
    To prove to the armadillo that it could be done.
  • D
    Unknown member reacted to Agentt's post in the thread Sad with Haha Haha.
    Apples are kinda sexy. Like, look at their shape. They have that hour-glass shape everyone desires. And they would have big, huge...
  • K5Rakitan
    K5Rakitan replied to the thread What phrase/quote do you hate?.
    Bro never heard of polyamory.
  • D
    Deleted member 57675 replied to the thread Sad.
    Same can be said for mine too lol.
  • D
    Unknown member reacted to Ilikewaterkusa's post in the thread Sad with Haha Haha.
    Margaret Thatcher