New profile posts

Oh boy, lots of twitter refugees to Mastodon. I think to be on the safe side, I'll try coffee rather than irish coffee for that game.

To be fair, it's nice people are becoming aware of how bad Twitter is.
i got addicted to reading mtl

blame the translations for being slow af
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
guys who think just putting the initials would tell readers what he's talking about- Put on a damn link, bro
G
gaylolis
mtl = machine translation.

like ones at LNMTL and Comrademao
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
aight' there we go wasn't that hard was it
Ohohoho. I saw that you were at Reaction score 998. So I decided to like 2 more posts to get you to 1000.
You meet one strange person and your whole day is meh. Then you meet a sugar-sweet smiling toddler and your mood makes a 180 degree change :blob_melt:

All hail adorable things!
Hey, do I have a problem? I get really excited when I start writing suffering for my characters. I want to cause them breakdowns, psychological anguish, distorted love, pain, identity crises, and bad ends. My greatest desire for my current story is to ruin some of my characters down to their very core. I want them to feel the weight of their mistakes and failures for the rest of their lives.
Alright I'll split this into different volumes. Note that will make them shorter: About 20,000-25,000 words each. Or four GN volume lengths each.
I keep getting comments not to write BL but that’s what I want to do.... what now?
ohko
ohko
My MC is....... gender-peculiar! So I know exactly what you mean!!!
Wretch
Wretch
Ai, if they cant take it then they should scram. Like, seriously roll outta here, it's your story have fun with it. ヾ( ̄◇ ̄)ノ〃
Reactions: ohko
LWFlouisa
LWFlouisa
Man I was expecting something totally different, I guess discord isn't representative.
Note I'll be completely oveerhauling the second half of my work, and revert it to the "short stories that build toward a novel" format again.
'-'

I can't decide if your avi is of a girl, or a boy...
I like the outfit, though.
(^-^)

*huggles you*

X
ohko
ohko
*hugs back* I'm glad you're active here!
Reactions: Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Well, active in that I post on profiles here.
>w<

X