New profile posts

Welcome to SHF!
I wish you the best of times here with the best of memories!

*gives you many huggles*

\(^o^)/

X
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
|.o)
Your avi makes me think of Founder of Diabolism.
|.<)

X
Welcome to ScribbleHub!!
We are all nice and normal people. TRUST ME!

(Just wanted to deny @Nahrenne the chance to do the welcome :blob_hide:)
  • Wow
Reactions: Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'o'
*is just glad that people are being welcomed*
(^-^)

Welcome!
*gives both of you lots of huggles*

\(^o^)/

X
Is it just me or do you start wondering why you were even reading the novel in the first place after the 1000+1 chapter?
Reactions: Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*tilts head*
'-'
I guess it depends on if I'm still enjoying the story, or not.
If I'm still enjoying it, then I won't think it. If I'm not enjoying it anymore, then perhaps I might think it.
'-'

X
Came back to the forums just to say CN novel summaries make my brain die.
Reactions: LazyPanda
LazyPanda
LazyPanda
One I can recommend would be Coiling dragon, Stellar Transformation, and ISSTH. Though all of them are long, at least their plot moves forward and end before 2000 chapters. Also have some interesting points along the way.
Blitz
Blitz
Chinese novel summaries are basically some nonsense given a fancy coat of paint. Thats cause the authors usually don't even know where they're going with the story.
NiQuinn
NiQuinn
@LazyPanda Already read all of those. Coiling Dragon was my very first CN/Asian novel. Then ISSTH. Stellar was third. It went downhill from there. There are other gems out there but I liked those three and they were great choices. I still believe that to this day.
I'm scared, man. I really want to live the hermit life. I don't wanna end up a sheep wagie but I don't want to disappoint my parents. I really love them but sometimes the way they look at me hurts the soul. My definitions of success don't match up to theirs. They're not entitled to control my life, that I know, but I can't live on knowing I've let the best people in my life down.
Sii
Sii
Hermit life is best life.
sushirollw
sushirollw
I know how it feels. cheers!
Cold_Sun
Cold_Sun
you seem like a fellow asian. I know... I know... Remeber this equation.

Distance from family = control over life