New profile posts

Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I've added the 3rd part of (Sister Cinco) of "Night: Celia and the Sister Duo" for Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller. Hope you enjoy!

Hope you enjoy, folks!
I bought a book about negotiations and also looked at articles online. I'm preparing for future chapters of my novel. I don't want to portray childish negotiation scene. D:
I've played this game! It was great but then I had to pay for stuff, so I stopped...

Are you doing well these days, Es? Still reading up on your sci-fi and dystopias?
Hey, just wanted to say, hope you have a great day. :)
Btw, I looked through the forum rules and found nothing about necroing there... That's intended? Seems weird to me...

Unless I'm blind and just ended up missing them perchance... >.>
Found this very confusing part in my chapter: "Huan Yin want to draw small birds Qiang Yan cleared his throat"
Upon listening to the recording, it turns out what I actually said was "Huan Yin wanted to ask more but Qiang Yan cleared his throat."
Makes more sense but I'm still always astonished to see just how wrong my STT programs manages to get stuff :blobrofl: