New profile posts

Got a new dog and he is such a handful, but he inspires me to write a little more instead of playing video games, so I guess that's healthy?
I was able to switch to desktop site and log off earlier, but I posted a new chapter over 6 hours ago and it never showed up on the latest updates what the ****, like really, seriously, why, just just why, WHY.
tak
tak
Bug, ask @Tony and he'll bump it up.
...actually looking at the time stamp, i might be late with this comment?
Rereading my previous work so I can put it up 'ere in SH.....gawd, it's horrible :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
Reactions: Ethereal
Ethereal
Ethereal
practice makes perfect
Pistachio
Pistachio
Yeah, it's necessary but my gosh, the taint in one's soul :blob_no::blob_no::blob_no:. It's telling me, "yes, plebeian, know thy roots!" :blob_nom::blob_nom::blob_nom:
  • Haha
Reactions: tak
When you realize there's always a troll out there who gives a book 1 star for fun ... :blob_frown:

... There's nothing to say since there are times where I sneak into the enemy camp and troll my friends too :blob_nom:
Im willingly turning myself in~:blob_reach: Cuff me~

hehe :blob_melt:
Im here because I know that even if I say i'm not cute you'll negate me and say that I am :blob_upset:

*raises the white flag* I surrender! :blob_pout: Call me whatever you like! :blob_melt:
*hugs* Happy to see you in the comments~ :blob_reach:
  • Love
Reactions: Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*huggles the adorable Lost*
\(^o^)/

You have such a lovable personality!
(^-^)

X
Working on my project the last minute ... :blob_reach:
*raises death flag*:blob_awkward:

I'm such a lazy bed potato ... I couldn't go against the cuteness of animals and was watching SBSTV on youtube rather than working on it haha...
YOU FURRY CUTE LITTLE THINGS ARE MY BANE :blob_pout:

When's my presentation? TOMORROW :blob_shade:*let me coolly put my nervousness aside and pretend i'm okay*:blob_shade:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Good luck with your presentation!

*shakes pompoms in encouragement*

X
Lost_Strings
Lost_Strings
I made a few mistakes ughhhh *hugs for comfort*
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
A few mistakes is still better than completely botching it!
At least you managed to finish doing the whole presentation.
(^-^)

*huggles more*

X
Tired today probably cuz I can't find any good films to vegetate on, so my brain can rest, plus I barfed today while flossing, damn gag reflex.
  • Sad
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
It's a very good story and is quite faithful to the lore of the franchise.
X
NiQuinn
NiQuinn
Have you watched Heavy Object? Sci-fi warfare anime and though it seems ridiculous, the story is interestingly compelling.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Hmm, I've watched about half of it, I think?
It's the one where girls are in giant spherical things with legs, no?
And the beginning takes place in a snowy area, no?
X