New profile posts

What does the Stamina mean?... :blob_hmm_two:
I wrote 1800 words to respond to your first 200. This is going great...
Well anyways, it might be done if I don't find anything else I need to argue against...
TheMonotonePuppet
TheMonotonePuppet
By interacting with Raymann in any way, shape or form (which is where the rules are encoded) you must also operate by right concept vs wrong concept.
Azure_Fog
Azure_Fog
I see
TheMonotonePuppet
TheMonotonePuppet
And remember, this concept of right concept vs wrong concept is also encoded under this, in a loop.
Any and all concepts pertaining to Raymann are encoded and reduced to variations of 0 (I already explained the reduction to 0 better in my first creation of the ability. Just refer back to that)
I have been drained of color
Give me your most potent chocolate elixir.
One of the strangest sights on the internet are Indians and SEA people pushing a Western right wing agenda for whatever reason, despite being part of those who we would send to the lagers first. :blob_neutral:
Trying to get into the swing of writing from home. I'm new to Fantasy writing but I am so excited about it! What are some recommended authors on here?
Reactions: Woolen_Bat_Monkey
Voidiris
Voidiris
Well if you ask for forum members: Corty, Obsoleteness, Assurbanipal_II, RepresentingEnvy, doravg, Rhaps, Tyranomaster, Hans.Trondheim, Alseki, Paul_Tromba, Bobple.
Of course there are more but I wonder why you didn't ask for books...