New profile posts

I finished Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone and started the next. But, why can't I seem to hate Malfoy or the Vernon family? It's not like I like them. But I don't hate them either.
Tsuru
Tsuru
*Googling*

Voldemort's ultimate goal is slightly different between the books and films. In the books, he wishes to enslave Muggles and take over the Wizarding World, while in the films, he desires to commit genocide against everyone who is not a Pure-Blood Wizard, including all Muggles.
Tsuru
Tsuru
Oh....

Welp.
Bc now in 2024, people understand that some villains have indeed reasonable reasons.
+
Me/you/others, could totally be born in malfoy family, and be "him". Or even any education could create "him"
AND
Its like thanos reason = ton of people now seem to agree (seeing the bs happening rn in world)
Voldemort seems "logical" too
Tsuru
Tsuru
Madara Uchiha was reasonable (his early world peace method better than Senju / hundreds chinese FF saying it)
Thanos was reasonable (though very dumb ways/solutions) (+just killing evil people could reach the "half" quota to be honest)
Ozymandias (Watchmen)
Magneto
Loki (better wholesome politician than any earthling polit)
Magnifico (Wish movie)

etc
My co-teachers go on a trip, while I remain at home because I'm not really a 'travel' person.

Then they swamp me with calls, for god damned problems I don't give a fuck about.

Yep, I don't answer them. Even I have the right to rest.
What happen when you take phones away from phone addicts? They became monke and discover fire, form tribes, make primative weapon and rediscover civilization.

Yeah, we are going awol here.
Although I'm American, there are just some words where the British spelling makes more sense. I've spelled grey as grey forever, but apparently its supposed to be gray here? Same with axe. It just looks better with the 'e'. Ax just looks like its missing something.
Status

User name: dummycake
Followers: 6
Special ability: Being not homosexual, Dream prediction
Signatures: My Smut Oneshots

Was official born in existence on April 4,2023
Official disappeared from this realm 52 minutes ago
So many people from Texas here, I can count 2 now.
Kitty I am a lonely aa
*plunders yer booty*
stop