Ask me something

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Oh my~

I really should read Alice in Wonderland one of these days... I have had it at home since a Middle School teacher asked me to read it for class, yet I never read it... >.>

I really should give it a shot... I'd probably enjoy it~
Can someone please tell me why I watched the whole thing?:blob_no:
Because you're bold and courageous, differently from me that was like... Nope nope nope nope nope!

Malonymous

Oh my~

I really should read Alice in Wonderland one of these days... I have had it at home since a Middle School teacher asked me to read it for class, yet I never read it... >.>

I really should give it a shot... I'd probably enjoy it~
^.^

The audiobooks are free! I 'read' it for the first time last year along with the sequel Through the Looking-Glass to get inspiration for my novel. They're still good reads for the wordplay alone imo~!

AliceShiki

^.^

The audiobooks are free! I 'read' it for the first time last year along with the sequel Through the Looking-Glass to get inspiration for my novel. They're still good reads for the wordplay alone imo~!
I didn't even know there was a sequel! XD

I don't like audiobooks though, but I own a copy of the physical book at home anyways, so it's not an issue~

Malonymous

I didn't even know there was a sequel! XD

I don't like audiobooks though, but I own a copy of the physical book at home anyways, so it's not an issue~
Alice nooo! xD

Yeah, the sequel has the original 'jam tomorrow' phrase and other fun stuff. I'm not usually a fan of older literature, but Lewis Carroll's books are still pretty great classics imo, up to you~

AliceShiki

My head was saying that but I'm also too curious to resist.:blob_teary::blob_teary:

I even clicked on the ice cream one in the end.:blob_no:

Alice nooo! xD

Yeah, the sequel has the original 'jam tomorrow' phrase and other fun stuff. I'm not usually a fan of older literature, but Lewis Carroll's books are still pretty great classics imo, up to you~
Why no? *tilts head*

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Have you ever sing to the tune of pineapple pen?
No maybe dunno
Why is a raven like a writing desk?
dunno
"CoNfUsIoN"

:blob_cookie:
True
Yup
Ice cream then?
🍦
No get away reeeeeeeeee
it wasn't really a rick roll thu.... XD
It was
Ew anime

ShrimpShady

How do you sleep at night? No really, I need some sleeping tips.

AliceShiki

How do you sleep at night? No really, I need some sleeping tips.
You can always go to a doctor and see if they can recommend you sleeping pills to regulate your sleeping schedule?

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
What should I do tonight?