[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Amok

grblbrbl
why am i still alive?

well i won't vote yet but i think it's pretty obvious to me at this point:

Aaqil is the neutral haunter, killing some1 if they die or whatever.
ZoneQ11 is the last killer, if there are two, which for now i think we have to believe there are. "Monk".... what kind of monk? Is that what it's called..... idk.... Zone seemed very innocent to me but rn i really think theres 2 killers and i have a pretty accurate idea of what plus1 and mellohwa are.

i'll be back later maybe, let's not rush things just yet

Plus1

There is something else. My investigation tonight... it was blocked. I am stunned, honestly. I assume that means the remaining Evil player is some sort of Policeman equivalent, and they decided to block my divination.

Not sure about why there were no kills though. The Evil role could have just killed me instead of blocking me, if he can do one or the other. Maybe he blocks every role at once?

Or, more likely, the Doctor (Monk?) chose right and prevented the kill. I'm stupid lol

I was mostly sussing Amok, so my bets are on him, but it could also be Aaqil. I'm leaning towards him being the Neutral Kegekiyo role, tho, meaning I actually agree with Amok. Huh.

Well, Imma go to sleep. Stayed up till 4:00 am just to get the first message in.

Amok

grblbrbl
someone could have been healed. my theory, which i had last night, was that Zone was going to do this. Cos a "monk" isnt as accurate us your claim. Plus1, kill me and ur making a mistake. I know my role, I know mellohwa's role, I know yours.

I think Zone is lying. Either the attttack failed or there was no attack at all, so that Zone can say "I'm healer monk i saved Plus1" or whatever. I assure you, Zone has put a good act but it's very probable that they are the last killer, esp if you were blocked.

Aaqil being the neutral haunter is just common sense at this point.

Amok

grblbrbl
Im 90% sure I'm right. Cos if we kill Aaqil i think aaqil can kill one of us wil huant. thats why zirr never voted aaqil ofc, instead the riskier mellohwa/amok. cos zirr knew what was gonna happen there. Zone..... yep.

It's all that makes sense. Zone wouldnt act like that as haunter. I doubt mellohwa is killer? Like....... idk possible but i'm not seeing it. Bai bai.

Plus1

A
someone could have been healed. my theory, which i had last night, was that Zone was going to do this. Cos a "monk" isnt as accurate us your claim. Plus1, kill me and ur making a mistake. I know my role, I know mellohwa's role, I know yours.

I think Zone is lying. Either the attttack failed or there was no attack at all, so that Zone can say "I'm healer monk i saved Plus1" or whatever. I assure you, Zone has put a good act but it's very probable that they are the last killer, esp if you were blocked.

Aaqil being the neutral haunter is just common sense at this point.
We agree on the last bit. Gotta mull the rest of it over. Too tired. Mellowha is defo cleared, though. I'll give some thoughts when I wake up in a few hours.

Amok

grblbrbl
And anyone, even Aaqil, could have had night immunity as well. regardless my solve still makes sense

Amok

grblbrbl
A

We agree on the last bit. Gotta mull the rest of it over. Too tired. Mellowha is defo cleared, though. I'll give some thoughts when I wake up in a few hours.
cool cool we gotta think this one out. Zone can defend themselves.

Zone_Q11

Alright, so Zirr's role gave us quite a bit of info.

Firstly, that I am pretty much 100% confirmed to be Good (unless I was pulling some kind of 1000 IQ throwing-teammate-under-bus strategy).

Secondly, that there's likely a neutral role in the game, the Kagekiyo (unless it's just there to throw us off) which seems to be able to kill people after death? And a Taoist Guest role that can somehow tell other people's alignment (though, clearly, it has its issues). I am new to this, so others will probably have a lot more to contribute on those fronts.
So this setup was actually a 4v2v1...
I see. @Mellohwa, @Aaqil, what were your actions on N2, and Aaqil, what's your win condition?
why am i still alive?
Probably because you're evil. I have an easy answer as to why both night kill and Plus' copcheck got blocked, but I won't say anything until everyone else has talked.
Cos a "monk" isnt as accurate us your claim.
What exactly do you mean by this?

Aaqil

Cookies!
Over 30 hours and I'm finally free enough to talk here! :blob_cookie:

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
So we already confirmed that this setup is 4vs2vs1 from Zirrboy's role information.

Previously, I thought Amok was the last mafia. So I want to ask, @Amok are you the taoist?

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
My role name is Geisha and from it, I know 2 pr from my side(Good alligned) which are the Taoist and the Onmyouji.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
I roleblock Aaqil last night.

And that means he's the mafia and Zone that claim to be a "monk" was the Kageyaki (neutral)
I concluded this from one of the rules that stated "the mafia side have to kill/choose to kill someone at night or one of them will be killed randomly."

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
@Plus1 what do you think on my conclusion? And yesterday I realized I'm to quick on trusting Zone for being on our side.

@Amok if you really are the Taoist, I apologies for not trusting you the other day.