Given a choice would you harass someone who hasn’t done anybody any wrong?

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
1st question: There is no one here that will judge you, so if you can harass someone innocent without incurring any recompense would you harass that person?

2nd question: If you can get a reward for harassing said someone, what would it be to make you abandon your conscience?

Last edited:

Vnator

1. No, because I have a conscience.

2. See point 1. If you're willing to abandon it for a small gain, did you even have one in the first place? But if we're talking time a million bucks, then I'd poke them and call them stinky or something minor and give them a sizeable portion of the money.
I won't but 20$ is 20$
You're only supposed to say that about sucking dick!

RynnTheTired

Pathological Sleepyhead
Define "harass."

Are we talking actual physical or psychological torment here? Or does nagging someone to use proper capitalization and punctuation in their text messages count?

Bobple

Nah, sounds like too much effort.

(And you know, you shouldn't harass someone)

Last edited:

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I would harass the harasser. For free. Fuckem.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
1st question: There are no one here that will judge you, so if you can harass someone innocent without incurring any recompense would do harass that person?

2nd question: If you can get a reward for harass said someone, what would it be to make you abandon your conscience?
1.as a person who has been harassed and is still is i would say no.

2. If i were to abandon my own humannity to harass someone, i would only do so if my target is those who has harassed me before.

pojlk

Depends on what the harassment is or who the target is. I'd be willing to openly mock a harasser for three hours for twenty bucks or slap a person I dislike for two hundred bucks, but if you need me to sexually harass someone, you better believe I'm asking for something incredible like world peace, a magic system for everyone with a pure heart, or the ability to completely rewrite history for the better. At least then the guilt might have a 25% chance of going away because I'd tell myself in the mirror that it was for the greater good.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
1st question: There are no one here that will judge you, so if you can harass someone innocent without incurring any recompense would do harass that person?

2nd question: If you can get a reward for harass said someone, what would it be to make you abandon your conscience?
There are people who would pay you to be allowed to harass the innocent lol

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
1. I wouldn't do this because I can't be bothered to do something so useless

2. If money is in the question and I can do anything... Then yes. Just make sure I don't meet the poor soul I harrassed ever again. You can't pay me any amount of money to deal with that kind of awkwardness.

"Haha, so remember me calling you slurs the other day? It was for money. I'm not actually racist."
"...Cool. Can I get some?"
"No!"

TotallyHuman

Sexually? No. Emotionally? Idk. I am not sure, but I might have bullied someone back in school (I am very socially inept, so I don't know what counts as bullying)
I have no illusions for my morality. Depends on the reward
1. No, because I have a conscience.

2. See point 1. If you're willing to abandon it for a small gain, did you even have one in the first place? But if we're talking time a million bucks, then I'd poke them and call them stinky or something minor and give them a sizeable portion of the money.

You're only supposed to say that about sucking dick!
So sucking someone's dick outta nowhere doesn't count as harrassment?
*cough*
"hey, Bill, come here for a sec"

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
1st question: There is no one here that will judge you, so if you can harass someone innocent without incurring any recompense would do harass that person?

2nd question: If you can get a reward for harassing said someone, what would it be to make you abandon your conscience?
1. No, i cant be bothered to fuck with someone who didnt fuck with me unless i have some reason.
2. This is where i have a reason. But it heavily depends on the reward and degree of which i need to harass the person.

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
1. No, i cant be bothered to fuck with someone who didnt fuck with me unless i have some reason.
2. This is where i have a reason. But it heavily depends on the reward and degree of which i need to harass the person.

What do you want in return for sexually harassing a classroom of seven years old for one year?

LilRora

Mostly formless
First question would be a straight no.

As for the second, it would heavily depend on what counts as harassment and what the reward would be. But it would need to be something big and important to convince me to harass someone if I have no other reason to do that.