What are you giving Envy for Halloween?

What are you giving Envy for Halloween?

• 500 more gold coins (Only choose if you already invested)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
This shitty little brat is going now to their land of delusions, good night!

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
:blob_blank:...how about I give you a gift card for one free lawn mowing by Lee Lawn Care Inc.?
This is acceptable. There are bushes in the royal garden in need of trimming. Can you make them out to be figures? Is your lawn service that good? The bush monkeys aren't good at making figures.

RynnTheTired

Pathological Sleepyhead
I'll give you this cute puppy:

He drinks goat blood. But you should have plenty of that on hand, right?

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Hrrrmmmm... Ooo! I know!
*low humming sound*
THERE! I just created a new season for you!

I call it... Winter!

There will be less sunlight during the new season of "Winter" so you can move around more! I hope you enjoy it! For the record, I had to retroactively create the season so it existed since the creation of your *snicker* PLANET to avoid chronoshear which could cause your reality to implode. I hope this doesn't cause too many problems. If you should discover you are your own grandmother or something. Let me know. I have a cream for that.
(Tee Hee! Planet! You guys think you live on a planet! That always cracks me up!)

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Hrrrmmmm... Ooo! I know!
*low humming sound*
THERE! I just created a new season for you!

I call it... Winter!

There will be less sunlight during the new season of "Winter" so you can move around more! I hope you enjoy it! For the record, I had to retroactively create the season so it existed since the creation of your *snicker* PLANET to avoid chronoshear which could cause your reality to implode. I hope this doesn't cause too many problems. If you should discover you are your own grandmother or something. Let me know. I have a cream for that.
(Tee Hee! Planet! You guys think you live on a planet! That always cracks me up!)
Yay! I did find out some weird lineage stuff recently. Can I have that cream? Also does it taste like ice cream? Or is it a rubbing cream?

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
I have keys and access to the fridges stockpiled with blood transfusion bags. Say the word and they're yours.

Not sure if you want the blood plasma too or the white blood cells. That reminds me; is a vampire able to drink those components that make up blood individually, or does it have to be whole? Is blood akin to eating a stir fry, but eating a component is like just eating the carrots and not the meat of it?

Why am I getting philosophical with this again?

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Yay! I did find out some weird lineage stuff recently. Can I have that cream? Also does it taste like ice cream? Or is it a rubbing cream?
I always use Doctor Zobb's Anti-Time Paradox Cream. Just check your medicine cabinet. It should already be there. It is for external use only. Although... I don't think it will do much if you eat it, except taste bad. Just rub it on any paradox you find three times a day. It should retroactively clear up in no time.

Literally.

It causes time itself to undergo existence failure.

DO NOT USE ON CHILDREN OR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF *sound of ear-piercing screech combined with about forty trombones being tossed down a stairwell*

You need to use Doctor Zobb's Anti-Time For Toddlers instead and I don't have any, but I could pick some up at the duty-free. I think it's possible to lick that one, BTW. At least once.

Doctor Zobb's Anti-Time For Toddlers, not the duty free.
DO NOT LICK THE DUTY-FREE.
Trust me on this one.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I have keys and access to the fridges stockpiled with blood transfusion bags. Say the word and they're yours.

Not sure if you want the blood plasma too or the white blood cells. That reminds me; is a vampire able to drink those components that make up blood individually, or does it have to be whole? Is blood akin to eating a stir fry, but eating a component is like just eating the carrots and not the meat of it?

Why am I getting philosophical with this again?
I will take your blood offering! As for the philosophical questions, think about it like this: how often are humans thinking about individual components of their ingredients when they eat it? I am not a vampire scientist majoring in blood science. I just consume the good stuff~. Most humans aren't thinking about the microplastics in their meal as they eat, do they?