SHF High-school Fanfic

I swear to god if it's a Kalashnikov :blob_shock:
No. It's something better.
IMG_20240211_140809_113.jpg

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Ideally, it would be from your POV. I think your trademark irony and the fact that Ssemouy is an insider would make it funnier.
Dew it! Write from your POV or someone from the council
Well, I guess I could arrange it that way. My current plan is for the chapter to be divided into two - a calm discussion over tea with the "Internal Affairs" of the student council, and the External Affairs people going rip and tear on the school to show the contrast. Maybe I could send myself over to retrieve some documents and get caught up in the mess?

Eh, I'll see what works out.

Pixytokisaki14

Least crazy gun enthusiast
There's nothing "too much" in this! It's a fine weapon!
On second thought. I'll take the AK with hollow point anti eldritch entity rounds please?:blob_shock:
You want to go up against eldritch entities, I daresay it's not enough. You need a drill to pierce the heavens!
Do you still have the BFG 9000 thats definitely not from the Janitor's closet? :blob_evil:

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Me just woke up and realize we're closer than ever to 6969

Me breakdance

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Do you still have the BFG 9000 thats definitely not from the Janitor's closet? :blob_evil:
Unfortunately not, I had to return it to it's original place after some... guidance. In the short time I was having an internal struggle with my villainess self though, she seems to have built something with my metal pipe collection and the black holes lying around the school. I'm not sure what it is though, maybe it'll help?