SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
@SsemouyOnan we're getting that enemies to lovers fic, right? :blob_hide:
Theirl: Why do you always call me a degenerate?!
MidnightFox: Um, you see, Theirl-san... ever since I first saw you I- I- *blushes* I've always liked you!
Theirl: WHAT?!
MidnightFox: I didn't know how to express my feelings, so I called you a degenerate to catch your attention.
Theirl: ...I didn't know that, I thought you hated me?!
MidnightFox; Baka! If I really, hated you, I would've never accepted that coffee from you. Hmph!
Theirl: Midnight-chan... I have to confess, I like you too! You may constantly call me a degenerate and treat me badly, but something about it feels so... passionate.
MidnightFox: A-awawawa. *slaps* you really are a degenerate. Masochist! Degenerate masochist!
Theirl: But I'm your little degenerate, right? *insert the look*
MidnightFox: Y-you! *binds his feet with ice magic* Come with me, you don't have a choice!

Narrator: Then they went inside the vents and slept together. Nothing else happened, because they were both cowards

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
View attachment 25093
well i will deny till the end!

I've no enemies

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
MidnightFox: Um, you see, Theirl-san... ever since I first saw you I- I- *blushes* I've always liked you!
MidnightFox: I didn't know how to express my feelings, so I called you a degenerate to catch your attention.
MidnightFox; Baka! If I really, hated you, I would've never accepted that coffee from you. Hmph!
Theirl: Midnight-chan... I have to confess, I like you too! You may constantly call me a degenerate and treat me badly, but something about it feels so... passionate.
MidnightFox: A-awawawa. *slaps* you really are a degenerate. Masochist! Degenerate masochist!
MidnightFox: Y-you! *binds his feet with ice magic* Come with me, you don't have a choice!

Narrator: Then they went inside the vents and slept together. Nothing else happened, because they were both cowards
First and foremost, where did the tsundere act come from? Second where is the ever present puppet with me? Why does everyone Think my character is a siscon like Kraken? And Forth i like causing chaos and fighting, and romance is nowhere in that description

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
@Prince_Azmiran_Myrian well could u speak more about your hoard? its for an article of the jornalist club
how would u describe your hoard?
if someone got lost inside your hoard how long would they be able to survive?
🐉 🐉 🐲 🐉 🐉

My hoard is a magical place. Those inside are catered to by my bondservant kobolds, who often offer desserts they have harvested from the ice cream mines. Survival is no problem, and I can find anything in my hoard. Members are also ministered to by my ordained drake preists.

Now many of you would call me a kleptomaniac due to the contents of my hoard, but I assure you that many of these items are gifts that my kobolds have given to me. I wouldn't want to reject their eager gifts after all the hard work they have done to get them for me. I do chastize them for stealing, but after a while they can be forgetful.

Also, welcome to my hoard, reporter. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Theirl

...---...
🐉 🐉 🐲 🐉 🐉

My hoard is a magical place. Those inside are catered to by my bondservant kobolds, who often offer desserts they have harvested from the ice cream mines. Survival is no problem, and I can find anything in my hoard. Members are also ministered to by my ordained drake preists.

Now many of you would call me a kleptomaniac due to the contents of my hoard, but I assure you that many of these items are gifts that my kobolds have given to me. I wouldn't want to reject their eager gifts after all the hard work they have done to get them for me. I do chastize them for stealing, but after a while they can be forgetful.

Also, welcome to my hoard, reporter. I hope you enjoy your stay.
would i be wrong if i considered your hoard as 1 of the 7 wonders of the SHHS?

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
First and foremost, where did the tsundere act come from? Second where is the ever present puppet with me? Why does everyone Think my character is a siscon like Kraken? And Forth i like causing chaos and fighting, and romance is nowhere in that description
This is exactly something a tsundere would say. :ROFLMAO:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
You know what they say about loving your enemies ;)

Jokes aside, it's a parody not meant to reflect your and Theirl's actual lore. It's mirroring those crackfics on Wattpad that make people go wildly out of character just for the sake of pushing a ship. I wouldn't actually depict you as a massive tsundere or Theirl as a masochist with stockholm syndrome if I was writing a real chapter.

(and somehow being seen as a siscon is a part of the package when becoming En-chan's sister. Sorry, I don't make the rules)

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you

perfection :blob_sir:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
This is not what what was in my mind at the time, but I like the way you're thinking Nahrenne :blob_hide:
When you get a hammer or a chisel and you jam it into a rock and see that lovely cleavage.
:blob_aww:
There's something satisfying about seeing that happen and there be fossils inside.
:blob_melt:
With that Apple she can only make me... very happy :blob_hide:
Cos it keeps the doctor away?
:blob_frown:
If you're the only normal among degenerates, then you're also a some kind of a degenerate - A NORMAL PERSON *gasps* :blob_hide:
'-'

X

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
Meant to be a parody.

MidnightFox: I'm not a tsundere!!!
Puppet: ...Is that so?
MidnightFox: *fuming* I'm not not!! *tries to punch puppet, repeatedly*
Puppet: *deftly avoids them* Okay, okay. What about you and TheIrl?
MidnightFox: *Stops, then blushes* What are you talking about? *Stammering* There's obviously nothing going on between us. It's not like we are dating or anything. *in a small voice* As much as I'd like to...
Puppet: But I didn't say anything!
MidnightFox: *red face* becomes more aggressive baka!
Puppet: Ouch, that hurt.
MidnightFox: Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka! We slept on the same bed, but that dummy didn't do anything. Baka!