Any Novel Suggestions?

Rokuro-Sama

Rebuild World.
Is it a LN? Cause I don’t see it on SH.
Lmao, I agree with above me, Would love it if you checked out what I was writing (Even though I'm scribblehub's resident trash author)

The Strongest Basic Swordsman :) https://www.scribblehub.com/series/719911/the-strongest-basic-swordsman/ (Hope my self plug wasn't too shameless
Sure. I will check it out later😊.
Along with that, if you're fine with harem, I love Harem-Fan's stories. Especially
Final Fantasy: What is Hypnosis?

Webnovel
Thx.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I'm not very picky, I like Isekai and general fantasy stuff. I'm also cool with a romantic subtext, but something more focused on action than romance.
I’m going to test your pickiness. This is fantasy, and it has a romance subtext, but the girlfriend really is not relevant to the plot (at least at the moment where the writer is). I would not say the fantasy is general by any means though
Psychological and horror are the primary elements behind the fantasy in a dystopian yet very magical world.

Cons for some individuals: it has LitRPG. Very queer themes. Body horror.

Here is the link to “Charisma”!: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/740729/charisma/

And here is the synopsis!:
I, the wholly happy-go-lucky character, go through life on an alternate Earth with some "minor" differences. Yes indeedy do! I promise an absolutely joyous time!

I tell no lies.

What minor differences you ask? Well, here's some advice. Don't drink that lava in a bottle, or you'll spend a night of fiery passion extra happy! Then you'll spend another night happy again after you grab another. And then you'll buy another. And another. And another. And then... no more!

And be careful who you kiss. Romance the love of your life and you may just end up as a very angry furry one bright night. After that, you'll probably wake up to breakfast in bed though!

And finally... you'll probably be fine... I doubt you've got problems... but just in case! I want to make sure you have the best experience here.
Just follow Peter Pan's instructions: "Think happy thoughts!"

If you want to know more, just come enter the world!

All you need is to go read my story, you silly!

And don't worry, nothing bad happens to me! I swear on Scout's honor it's true!

Oh wait... that phrase doesn't work anymore since the year that Señor Screaming Fingers turned both Scouts groups to... art.

Pfffft, HAHAHA! No matter. Just trust me. You should take absolutely everything I say at face-value!

Rokuro-Sama

I’m going to test your pickiness. This is fantasy, and it has a romance subtext, but the girlfriend really is not relevant to the plot (at least at the moment where the writer is). I would not say the fantasy is general by any means though
Psychological and horror are the primary elements behind the fantasy in a dystopian yet very magical world.

Cons for some individuals: it has LitRPG. Very queer themes. Body horror.

Here is the link to “Charisma”!: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/740729/charisma/

And here is the synopsis!:
I, the wholly happy-go-lucky character, go through life on an alternate Earth with some "minor" differences. Yes indeedy do! I promise an absolutely joyous time!

I tell no lies.

What minor differences you ask? Well, here's some advice. Don't drink that lava in a bottle, or you'll spend a night of fiery passion extra happy! Then you'll spend another night happy again after you grab another. And then you'll buy another. And another. And another. And then... no more!

And be careful who you kiss. Romance the love of your life and you may just end up as a very angry furry one bright night. After that, you'll probably wake up to breakfast in bed though!

And finally... you'll probably be fine... I doubt you've got problems... but just in case! I want to make sure you have the best experience here.
Just follow Peter Pan's instructions: "Think happy thoughts!"

If you want to know more, just come enter the world!

All you need is to go read my story, you silly!

And don't worry, nothing bad happens to me! I swear on Scout's honor it's true!

Oh wait... that phrase doesn't work anymore since the year that Señor Screaming Fingers turned both Scouts groups to... art.

Pfffft, HAHAHA! No matter. Just trust me. You should take absolutely everything I say at face-value!

Queer themes are no problem for me (I’m a GL Writer lol) I will check it out!

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I'm not very picky, I like Isekai and general fantasy stuff. I'm also cool with a romantic subtext, but something more focused on action than romance.
Well, glance at my sig and you'll get a couple of isekais. HKN is the closest to your requirements, but it starts off rather dark. I always recommend giving it to chapter 20.

Nexus_English

sm_yesa

If you're fine reading ongoing romance with action, I'll be glad if you could read mine,

This one is good
Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games Is Tough for Mobs