SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Till fate says otherwise...
Buddy~ You're never going to be able to fix the balance~ We've got 2 Mary Sue's, you're giving me Mary Sue vibes too, so there might be three now, then we have the Eldritch that break reality which literally can't be sealed, Seymour exists who can break reality as much as the Eldritch, and then there's Tony who is all powerful. Always.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
Buddy~ You're never going to be able to fix the balance~ We've got 2 Mary Sue's, you're giving me Mary Sue vibes too, so there might be three now, then we have the Eldritch that break reality which literally can't be sealed, Seymour exists who can break reality as much as the Eldritch, and then there's Tony who is all powerful. Always.
Then, I only have one thing to do left. Limit how much the crime can be done.

Hopper

Besides, I joined not because I wanted to completely eradicate the evil. I want them to have their own area.

WatchaKhoko

Things should be balanced. Life would be meaningless if there was no chaos and no peace.
You could not say a more important thing, my lord, we may not win this war but we should try to balance the reality we are in.

1: Get a grasp on what reality is and hold onto my faith. There could only be one god.
A philosophical yet practical approach. Understanding reality is crucial but reality is nonexistent in this realm. However, reliance on a singular divine entity could be a vulnerability. However, this faith of yours could pave the way for us to covenant with a powerful ally, an ancient and wise dragon @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

2: Slaps the ally and shouts at them that they are useless and should not be useless. If they proceed to use violence, they must be contained and researched to find what causes said ally to be corrupted.
Direct and possibly effective short-term, but violence as a means of correction could lead to further issues. Understanding and rehabilitation might be more sustainable solutions for corruption.

3: It will do nothing if the cartel has a connection with the main power of the school. If still need to be dismantled, destroy their source of drugs and cut out their supply line.
A realistic view of the limitations of direct action against the cartel, paired with a practical solution to dismantle their operations. A sound strategy that recognizes the importance of disrupting supply lines.
4: Use the strategy best related to an item that can contain or jail said opponent. It will be no use in fighting an invincible foe nor defending against it.
An acknowledgment of the futility in confronting invincible foes directly. Focusing on containment and neutralization is wise, though creativity in approach will be necessary.
5: They're kids, children. They have their own playthings.
Escape from reality? You contradict yourself, my lord.
Focus, Caution and preparedness are key.
6: Game engine. Do not question how I acquire my gadgets.
Confidence in one's tools is admirable, but the mystery surrounding the acquisition of gadgets could pose a risk. Transparency with allies builds trust.
7: Either kill them outright or try converting them back in any way possible. Specifically if said ally is very important and crucial.
The willingness to make hard decisions is necessary, yet each case of corruption should be approached with care, weighing the potential for redemption against the risks of further harm.
8: If no one continues my work when I die, I prefer to save myself and my job.
Self-preservation is understandable, yet true heroism often involves sacrifices. The balance between personal survival and the continuation of one's mission is delicate.
9: Do with little force I currently have. If it doesn't work, release the bigger ones.
Being resourceful with limited force is commendable. Knowing when to escalate and how to utilize stronger resources strategically can turn the tide of battle.
10: Anything within my gadget's reach of items. And if I don't have my gadgets at the time a mission fails, then I fought back and try to survive as long as I can till my gadget is back. As a last resort, go forth and try to do as much damage as I can, since respawning is a thing in the school.
A resourceful and resilient mindset is crucial. However, relying too heavily on gadgets or specific items could be a downfall. Adaptability and readiness to face challenges without them are also vital.

You may not believe in me.
I believe you.

You seem exactly like the person I'm looking for: a pragmatic mind, resourcefulness, and a willingness to face challenges head-on.
You lack firepower, but my ally S and I will take care of that.
I'll be in touch.

We'll meet again, my lord.

P.S.
If you want more information about what we face you can read the last chapter of the novel.

Hopper

You could not say a more important thing, my lord, we may not win this war but we should try to balance the reality we are in.

A philosophical yet practical approach. Understanding reality is crucial but reality is nonexistent in this realm. However, reliance on a singular divine entity could be a vulnerability. However, this faith of yours could pave the way for us to covenant with a powerful ally, an ancient and wise dragon @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

Direct and possibly effective short-term, but violence as a means of correction could lead to further issues. Understanding and rehabilitation might be more sustainable solutions for corruption.
They have minds, they have consciousness. We do not know what form the corruption takes. And if my approach are incorrect, then at least that's one way of knowing violence doesn't work.
A realistic view of the limitations of direct action against the cartel, paired with a practical solution to dismantle their operations. A sound strategy that recognizes the importance of disrupting supply lines.

An acknowledgment of the futility in confronting invincible foes directly. Focusing on containment and neutralization is wise, though creativity in approach will be necessary.

Escape from reality? You contradict yourself, my lord.
Focus, Caution and preparedness are key.
No, not like that. Observe how all these lunatics act. Some of them act childish while others don't. I can think of myself babysitting them to calm myself.
Confidence in one's tools is admirable, but the mystery surrounding the acquisition of gadgets could pose a risk. Transparency with allies builds trust.
The gadget was given by the people who sent me to the school. I hate them, but of course I love them.
The willingness to make hard decisions is necessary, yet each case of corruption should be approached with care, weighing the potential for redemption against the risks of further harm.

Self-preservation is understandable, yet true heroism often involves sacrifices. The balance between personal survival and the continuation of one's mission is delicate.
You may want to read further till the 10th answer.
Being resourceful with limited force is commendable. Knowing when to escalate and how to utilize stronger resources strategically can turn the tide of battle.

A resourceful and resilient mindset is crucial. However, relying too heavily on gadgets or specific items could be a downfall. Adaptability and readiness to face challenges without them are also vital.
It is what I currently have. If possible, I would like to have a fitness teacher or a combat teacher to grow my experience.
I believe you.

You seem exactly like the person I'm looking for: a pragmatic mind, resourcefulness, and a willingness to face challenges head-on.
You lack firepower, but my ally S and I will take care of that.
I'll be in touch.

We'll meet again, my lord.

P.S.
If you want more information about what we face you can read the last chapter of the novel.
I have, and it's... Well, expected.

Hopper

Also, do not forget.

The test result may be different from the field result.

Do not trust highly on a new intern. Yes, they can be a good ally. But they lack experience.