SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
*picks you up and gives you to Danny*
Now you can flirt in four different timelines!
Four is too much and it's unlucky number, we will merge with the other :blob_uwu:

You're about the same size in your daikon form, aren't you?
*hint hint*
I know, but I wanna bully her a bit :blob_melt: Normally she's 4cm taller nya~!

Not cute!!!!
*punches again*
So cute! :blob_melt: And she still has the same amount of strength as her normal size :blob_melt: ouch~ :blob_melt:
*wraps in hug with one arm*
*uses other arm to rub ears*
*also nuzzles with head*
nyaaa~ oh I'm being spoiled so much nya~ :blob_melt: If I knew I'd get spoiled so much for being a good student I would pay more attention in class nya~ :blob_melt: Instead I keep staring at the celling nya~ :blob_melt:

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
And what will you achieve with this? Let's say you write down a short story of some character on a sheet of paper. You burn that sheet, destroying the story. Congratulations, you just wasted your time, brain power, ink and paper!
Well, I guess I made a wrong statement. So, what I meant to say is, that we made them, created them. And they cease to exist. Also, can you beat your own OC? Hm?
No? Why would it mean that? Just because other universes may exist, doesn't mean we're the main one.
Can you prove there is an actual existing universe?
:blob_neutral: You literally have no idea if I am.
Communist = Soviet = Russia = In Asia

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
nothing~ just seeing someone is playing with someone else

Hey don't call me small...
Smol
*pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat*
7391-blobcat-pat.png
:blob_uwu:

GoodPerson

Capitalism already doomed also why real life stuff? I thought it's not allowed if it's about politics
It ain't bout politics. But yes, we must balance between capitalists and communists
But well I didn't get payed enough for that kind of stuff so I will say everything is doomed and I can't do anything about it
meme2.jpg

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I know, but I wanna bully her a bit :blob_melt: Normally she's 4cm taller nya~!
Meanie~
Four is too much and it's unlucky number, we will merge with the other :blob_uwu:
Or kill one~
*stabs this timeline*
So cute! :blob_melt: And she still has the same amount of strength as her normal size :blob_melt: ouch~ :blob_melt:
Not! Cute!
*punches with both hands*
nyaaa~ oh I'm being spoiled so much nya~ :blob_melt: If I knew I'd get spoiled so much for being a good student I would pay more attention in class nya~ :blob_melt: Instead I keep staring at the celling nya~ :blob_melt:
Oh~? You aren’t paying attention~? Does someone need to be p~u~n~i~s~h~e~d~
Why do I feel chills?
Ehe~

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Well, I guess I made a wrong statement. So, what I meant to say is, that we made them, created them. And they cease to exist.
They don't tho, that's the point of fictional characters. Even if they die in a story, they can't cease to exist.
Also, can you beat your own OC? Hm?
Eh, I could drink with him. Beat him tho? Nah, especially not with the last chapter that Ssemouy posted.
Can you prove there is an actual existing universe?
That's some nerd stuff, I drink vod- tea, not proving theories.
:blob_neutral: Sorry to disappoint, but my family histoty is a bit more complicated than that.

DannyTheDaikon

so cute!!! so cute!!! I can't~!! 💘 :blob_melt:
Or kill one~
*stabs this timeline*
(°ロ°)
Not! Cute!
*punches with both hands*
*broken ribs*
ehehe~ You are even cuter than before~ :blob_melt:
Oh~? You aren’t paying attention~? Does someone need to be p~u~n~i~s~h~e~d~
I'm being distracted by a certain cute white-haired Eldritch Vampire Goddess :blob_evil: I can't help it, this Daikon's attention naturally gravitates towards her :blob_melt:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

DannyTheDaikon

There's so much wrong with this statement that I don't even know where to begin. You do realize that while most landmass is in Asia, there's still a big chunk left in Europe, right? Not to mention how ethnically diverse Russia is.

GoodPerson

They don't tho, that's the point of fictional characters. Even if they die in a story, they can't cease to exist.
Well, it seems I lost this one argument.
Eh, I could drink with him. Beat him tho? Nah, especially not with the last chapter that Ssemouy posted.
Oh, come on now. Now you're telling me that our OC can beat us anytime. Now, think. God created us. He can kill us anytime, but we can't. He's the creator. So, what about the OC that we made? Don't forget what Stan Lee said: "The author decides who dies and who lives, who crumbles and who thrives."
That's some nerd stuff, I drink vod- tea, not proving theories.
Then, don't dispute my answers on this "Canon universe" debate. Or else, I'll beat you up with words that may overwhelm both of us.
:blob_neutral: Sorry to disappoint, but my family histoty is a bit more complicated than that.
NOOOOOO

MY KAMERAAD

WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE BORN WITH DIFFERENT GENES

GoodPerson

There's so much wrong with this statement that I don't even know where to begin. You do realize that while most landmass is in Asia, there's still a big chunk left in Europe, right? Not to mention how ethnically diverse Russia is.
Then, which continent Russia falls into?

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Oh, come on now. Now you're telling me that our OC can beat us anytime. Now, think. God created us. He can kill us anytime, but we can't. He's the creator. So, what about the OC that we made? Don't forget what Stan Lee said: "The author decides who dies and who lives, who crumbles and who thrives."
Oh boy, religion. My favorite.