SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
*Seymour falls to the ground, kneeling*
That was an utterly scarring experience :blob_blank:
I can never tell whether she does that out of cruelty, boredom, or pure curiosity
*her cheeks are flushed red and her breathing is heavy*
Everyone would be terrified of reviving to the sound of Luoir's moan :blob_blank: Would you like some tea? Or maybe vodka would be better in this circumstances :blob_blank:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Right, I need to sleep. See you all tomorrow. Maybe. God knows I'm gonna regret staying up this late.
Night~
ouch~ ouch~ ouch~
*rubs nose*
still cute :blob_melt:
Nooo~!!! I refuse~!!
(°ロ°)
*instantly teleports to catch Her Stabbyness*
ノ( ゜-゜ノ) I think it's time to think about fixing you height
*becomes normal size*
Ehe~
NYAAAAaaaAAAA~ haha~ :blob_melt: oh nyoooo~ I was so bad nya~
Good~ You know your place~
*bites other ear*

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Everyone would be terrified of reviving to the sound of Luoir's moan :blob_blank: Would you like some tea? Or maybe vodka would be better in this circumstances :blob_blank:
Huh, Luoir's moan? No, why would I be terrified by THAT? I find it a quite pleasant ambience, in actuality.

No, what had terrified me was what occured before my revival... but I suppose I would appreciate the tea. Just not lemon, only heroes drink that.

I know Danny joked about you being my 4th alter ego but you don't have to actually become me like that

DannyTheDaikon

SsemouyOnan

@GoodPerson, if you wanna talk about what you're talking about seriously - make a thread about it. Most people in this thread come here to literally just fool around, and it doesn't seem you have anyone willing to engage in a way you desire

DannyTheDaikon

Huh, Luoir's moan? No, why would I be terrified by THAT? I find it a quite pleasant ambience, in actuality.
ಥ_ಥ Seymour... we might have our differences, but this fate is too cruel even for you. Danny will save you ಥ_ಥ
No, what had terrified me was what occured before my revival... but I suppose I would appreciate the tea. Just not lemon, only heroes drink that.
🍵 no lemon as you wish :blob_sir: So, what happened before you revived actually? :blob_sir:

SsemouyOnan

ಥ_ಥ Seymour... we might have our differences, but this fate is too cruel even for you. Danny will save you ಥ_ಥ
...You didn't call a bluff on one of my Lady's threats, no? She may act kind, but she never goes back on those. What's worse is I never end up knowing what is until it actually happens... :blob_shock:
🍵 no lemon as you wish :blob_sir: So, what happened before you revived actually? :blob_sir:
*sips tea* So, you know how Prince had that ASMR problem? Well, someone else has caught it as well...

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
This domain belongs to your Danny, and in this domain Danny says that you are cute nya~ :blob_uwu:
Noooo!!!
*teleports away*
*immediately gets flustered*
H-Hello there :blob_melt: Good to have you back in proper size Your Stabbyness :blob_melt:
*towers over by 4cm*
Ehe.
Yes, Your Stabbyness :blob_melt: This Daikon's place is right beside you :blob_melt:
nyaaaAAAaaAA~~~ eheeheh~ :blob_melt:
*grabs tail*
We’ve only just begun~
*scratches cheeks hard enough they begin to bleed*

DannyTheDaikon

...You didn't call a bluff on one of my Lady's threats, no? She may act kind, but she never goes back on those. What's worse is I never end up knowing what is until it actually happens... :blob_shock:
I never again called her smol to her face after the initial warning ಥ_ಥ And she even claimed to be kind to you ಥ_ಥ Such cruelty... There must be a way, my poor Seymour. I can't let you suffer and lose your dignity like that ಥ_ಥ especially that you still have to kill me in the dark timeline.
*sips tea* So, you know how Prince had that ASMR problem? Well, someone else has caught it as well...
(°ロ°)
Oh my! That must've been terrifying! You poor thing! Here, have some chocolate to calm your nerves. I believe you liked it dark? 🍫 :blob_sir:

DannyTheDaikon

Noooo!!!
*teleports away*
*teleports you back to herself* nyo escaping~ :blob_melt: I'm not done singing you praises yet~
*towers over by 4cm*
Ehe.
*is secretly enjoying this*
oh nyo~ :blob_melt: I'm so small now~ :blob_melt: And Her Stabbyness is so majestically tall nya~ :blob_melt:
*grabs tail*
We’ve only just begun~
*scratches cheeks hard enough they begin to bleed*
NNYYYAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!! ehehehe~ it's been a while since this Daikat got punished nya~ :blob_melt: