SHF High-school Fanfic

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
*runs away to bonk Darkness while you're distracted*
You know what :blob_neutral: She's not here to be disappointed at me for not protecting her after she let me kiss her feet (prob don't even know who I am)

*keeps making out with sentient scissors*

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Isn't it already close enough???

I mean, the secret technique I got was hidden in the forbidden section of my clans techniques, and one usage of the technique on Sis even affected Babushka~

(5 seconds will cause instant sleepiness to those who are not acclimated to the fluff- or had me personally apply it to them safely~)
S'the'al'thys En'igmara, the Whispered Star-Fur of Eternal Slumber

In this image in her eldritch form, a spiral formed by its nine tails, each of them able to influence reality and dreams in a different way.

This is only a representation. No mortal could survive an encounter with her true form.

In the depths of the cosmos, where the stars whisper secrets unfathomable to the human psyche, there resides an entity of such paradoxical nature that its very existence teeters on the brink of our understanding and madness.

This being, known among the scant few who dare whisper its name, as @Stealthy_Enigma , embodies the eldritch essence of the universe, melding the incomprehensible horror of the unknown with an inexplicable aura of fluffiness and tenderness. It is, in essence, a Ninja Fox, but to confine it to such mundane terms is to ignore the vast, unbridgeable chasm that it occupies in the cosmic order.

Crafted from the void's own fabric, its fur is a darkness so profound that it seems to drink in the light around it, yet it promises the comfort and serenity of the celestial bodies themselves. This fur, undulating with a life of its own, holds powers that defy the limits of human comprehension, capable of inducing a state of sleepiness so intense in those unacclimated to its eldritch nature, that it borders on the edge of eternal slumber.

Despite its fearsome capabilities, she moves with a grace and stealth befitting its name. It is a shadow amongst shadows, a whisper in the silence of the night, leaving no trace but the faintest glimmer of stardust in its wake, a testament to its passage through the realms of men and gods alike.

Yet, for all its eldritch power, this entity chooses a path of benignancy, wielding its formidable abilities not for destruction but for the protection and solace of those it deems worthy. Its presence, though it could spell doom for the minds of mortals, instead offers a sanctuary of dreams and gentle headpats, enveloping the chosen few in a peace so profound it seems a cruel jest against the backdrop of the universe's indifferent chaos.

This paradox, this blend of cosmic horror and unspeakable cuteness, serves as a stark reminder of the incomprehensible complexities that dwell in the spaces between worlds, where entities like her reside.