Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Is it possible that Alice is actually the Goddess that Nene worshipped? :blob_hide:
*rolls laughing*

Nah, I consider myself a kind girl and a goody-two-shoes, but I'm not nearly as kind and good as The Goddess is~

The Goddess represents most of my moral beliefs, but elevated up to eleven~

Epsil

Wait, mark? I thought he had gotten a mask! xD

Well, it's fine either way, he still has it for sure! ^^)/
He had a mask, and a mark reward from the quest report appraisal. The mark will appear on his next revival.

For my story's purpose I probably will retcon their passing on as you mistaking another house.
As they aren't ghosts... in my idealized storyline.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
He had a mask, and a mark reward from the quest report appraisal. The mark will appear on his next revival.
For my story's purpose I probably will retcon their passing on as you mistaking another house.
Let just say that the house itself is the problem and the girl and boy are just one of the many souls trapped inside it. I think that mistaking the house is a little too plot-demanding. Simply put, the duo you both met are different.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

As they aren't ghosts... in my idealized storyline.
Well, conflicting canons are fine in the game, so it's fine if we view them differently~
Let just say that the house itself is the problem and the girl and boy are just one of the many souls trapped inside it. I think that mistaking the house is a little too plot-demanding. Simply put, the duo you both met are different.
Nene asked for the house to be demolished... :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:

Epsil

Ghost house is now canon I guess. :blobrofl:

Epsil

Well, conflicting canons are fine in the game, so it's fine if we view them differently~

Nene asked for the house to be demolished... :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:
Okay so It shouldn't matter now that the house is destroyed, all that matters is my character has been reborn and now has the mark.

The mask was the item used in rebirth.

Bochi

Either the Guild is irresponsible or the house just popped up again after a while! Just the usual Ghost Did It! :blob_evil:
Sometimes, it's not the fault of the house, but rather the land itself...

Reciful

Ghost house is now canon I guess. :blobrofl:

There is now a haunted house & a ghost story quest!!!..... Woow:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I Want to Fly
Sponsor: FrimeldaLocation: Scribel CityLevel: N/A
Objectives
  • Let me feel what what it is like to be flying.
I've heard about the world my father was from. There was a big metal bird that could bring people to the sky. He told me that the bird was really fast, Like if he is going to Arlia city from here using that bird, it would only take 2 hours. That's really, really fast.

What I am curious about is how does it look? The view from birds high above, my father said that everything seemed so small when he looked at the window. Though why does a bird have window? Anyway, I am curious. They seem to be so free at the sky. Please, bring me to the sky.

Rewards

Experience
: 10 exp
Gold: -

Other's (additional reward):
Flower wreath
Throw them out the window :blob_aww:

Epsil

I Want to Fly
Sponsor: FrimeldaLocation: Scribel CityLevel: N/A
Objectives
  • Let me feel what what it is like to be flying.
I've heard about the world my father was from. There was a big metal bird that could bring people to the sky. He told me that the bird was really fast, Like if he is going to Arlia city from here using that bird, it would only take 2 hours. That's really, really fast.

What I am curious about is how does it look? The view from birds high above, my father said that everything seemed so small when he looked at the window. Though why does a bird have window? Anyway, I am curious. They seem to be so free at the sky. Please, bring me to the sky.

Rewards

Experience
: 10 exp
Gold: -

Other's (additional reward):
Flower wreath
10 Exp :cautious:.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I've added pics for Hejlikka and Julrik now!
Don't know if everyone thinks they look like siblings, but I tried my best to find similar-looking pics!
>w<

*had to draw in the glasses so apologies for poor editing skills*
>w>
<w<

X

Epsil

why not? For those who can fly, like the xianxia guy, bringing the girl along for the ride would be easy.
I guess. If it's that low of xp can't it just be 10 gold instead? Like Shiori's quests.