SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
@Azure_Fog @MidnightFox mentioning you two since you're both at endgame. Does Pioneer of Dead Waters count debuff stacks(like, 3 Burn) or each unique debuff? I'm planning on using the 4pc on Hook since the effects seem better than the fire set... need to know if I need Pela to properly trigger it

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
@Azure_Fog @MidnightFox mentioning you two since you're both at endgame. Does Pioneer of Dead Waters count debuff stacks(like, 3 Burn) or each unique debuff? I'm planning on using the 4pc on Hook since the effects seem better than the fire set... need to know if I need Pela to properly trigger it
No idea I’m not a guidemaker~
I’d check the wiki, though, I’d just go for it. Fire set sucks…

ShizukiIchino

Flower bloom in the perfect season, either it's winter, summer, autumn, or another seasons at least a flower will bloom even though not all of them.

ShizukiIchino

Been feeling little bit weird so if something I sended doesn't makes any sense or out of character it's either I let my intrusive thoughts or I write it without remembered it. And of course I will check the reply when there is notifications.

The_Cure

Hello! @Corty I'm looking to be added to this wonder highschool as the assistant to or even to be the school nurse. Here's my info

Name: Medicia "The Cure" Remedium
Age: It's rude to ask a woman her age(at least 109 years old)
Species: no one knows(A Doppleganger)
Chair: 65 if nurse's assistant, none if not
Description: A mysterious being the serves as (Assistant to or as the school nurse) for scribblehub high school, she often likes to experiment on her patients testing new wild alchemical concoctions, her favorite is a gender switching virus she stuck in some fried eggs that she made for a thief who kept stealing her lunch. No one but her knows her true age or species as she never takes off her doctor's robes, all we know is she has long elf like ears and white hair.
Imaginary her with a plague doctor's mask:

Attachments

• _image (16).png
    _image (16).png
    399.6 KB · Views: 38