SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
The trilogy is complete! :blob_paint:
Instead of writing the new chapter, I'm inspired to write songs just for @SsemouyOnan
Good good, :blob_evil: huhu, gives me time to catch up on writing my own chapters (I can't even write this weekend...)
In my defense, we're talking about at least three personalities. :blob_pout:
But on the other hand, Heroine is the one who has received the least love, and it's only right that she be celebrated too. :blob_evil:
Harems must be taken seriously!

Indeed, jokes aside, I'm really satisfied with this track. From my perspective, I think I've truly captured the vibe of Heroine.
It's the song that took the longest to write and produce, but it's a result that stands out distinctly from Ssemouy and Seymour.
I'm glad that each has its own personality represented, yet they all have a strong connection.
For this reason, in the song trilogy, there are references to each other in the lyrics.
Perhaps Ssemouy has a different view of Heroine, but I am very pleased with the lyrics, especially the chorus and the bridge.

Three of a Kind of Queens (Trilogy)
♠️Killer Queen 💿Song
♥️Villainess' Declaration💿Song
🍀Serendipity's Folly 💿Song

Serendipity's Folly🥠🍀

Picture by Ane-san 📸

LYRICS

[Verse 1]
Sweet child’s laugh, logic fades, a fractal Queen plays,
Heroine of contradictions, from zero to infinity sways.
Lovely and kind, move warily, she can't stand the bugs
Only she can be a glorious error, don't you want her hugs?

[Verse 2]
From nothing, destinies glance, mirror’s crack, paths enhance,
Zero’s herald, playing a forbidden game, the very laws dance
Such a graceful maid, Where she walks, the boundaries lean.
Glimpse the unseen, Can you see beyond the teapot’s steam?

[Bridge]
Would you like a drink? From teapot, both tea and coffee flow,
Sugar? Choose matcha or milk, but beware, it's sour, you know.
An eerie smile, did the table shrink, or did she get closer?
Love-crazed gaze digs into you, useless to maintain composure.

[Chorus]
Lucky, in this Greedy unfair gacha game with a zero chance
SSS+ like Ssemouy you pulled the best, a yandere’s glance! (lu-li-la)
Serendipity's folly, You should eat a fortune cookie today,
You really should, it will say "Happy news is on its way". (lu-lu-la)

[Verse 3]
In her chocolate castle, she dreams her prince charming
A naïve heroine, "Even villains deserve an happy ending!"
But in Queendom of impossibility, for foes that come due,
and glitches, 100% Chance, They meet the fate of her Mary Sue.

[Bridge]

[Chorus]
SSS+ like Ssemouy you pulled the best, a yandere’s glance! (lu-li-la)

[Verse 3]
In her chocolate castle, she dreams her prince charming
A naïve heroine, "Even villains deserve an happy ending!"
But in Queendom of impossibility, for foes that come due,
and glitches, 100% Chance, They meet the fate of her Mary Sue.

[Bridge]

[Chorus]
SSS+ like Ssemouy you pulled the best, a yandere’s glance!

[Instrumental Fade]

[END]
This one is my favorite. No need to elaborate. It reminds me of vocaloid songs.
This is one of the many reasons why you are a better writer than me: I lack your planning. If I had it, I would certainly be more consistent in my storytelling, avoid certain mistakes, and maintain a more coherent logical thread. Additionally, it would help me avoid the blocks caused by certain situations I get myself into. I should try to learn from you.

My vision is different, surely there's a part of me in my characters, but it's as if they are other unknown people performing on stage using the technique of improvisational theatre. In my philosophy, although I'm not orthodox in this, the character comes before the plot, and the story forms based on their actions.
The good part is you can actually get the writing part done without fretting over the planning and worldbuilding. It's painful to make an outline only to have it outdated in a couple weeks because you've changed your mind on everything. At least if you've already taken the effort to write everything out, your mind is actually set on things and you can consistently get chapters out.

I think nowadays webnovels are mostly character-driven rather than story-driven, so I wouldn't exactly call your style unorthodox.
It's definitely a choice well-suited to your lore. :blob_evil: Big brother will be pleased!
By the way, you should put in a good word for me with him... :blob_sweat:
I will, I will, don't worry, you and 3 generations of your family will be excluded from the blast radius of the biological and chemical attacks. :blob_uwu:
I was under the impression that all the sinners were literary characters, but I can't figure out who this Philip Sinclair is. It must be a book I'm not familiar with. I still need to understand the difference between EGO and identity.
They all are, Sinclair is based on Emil Sinclair from "Demian". The one on the banner is his ID, Dawn Office Sinclair. We call him Philipclair because he's based on a character from Project Moon's previous game, Philip, a fixer from the Dawn Office who's a fan favorite. Walpurgisnacht is basically a fanservice event, think of it as the game's equivalent of a beach episode XD

I think the game and Dante's notes does good job of explaining the difference. But an Identity is a possible path the sinner could have taken in life to end up as "somebody else", using Mirror Technology, you basically make a sinner "wear" it to become them partially and gain access to their combat experience and skills momentarily. So for example, Shi Association 5 Ishmael is an Ishmael who happened to join the Shi Association instead of Limbus Company.

EGO is different, there's many different types of EGO, but the one Limbus Company uses only works momentarily by resonating with an Abnormality(basically a monster made out of human emotions). If your Sanity is too low, you get taken over by the thoughts and emotions of the Abnormality. IDs are semi-permanent, while EGOs only work momentarily. The sole exception to this is the EGOs you start out with, you'll understand why later on.

From a mechanic standpoint, ID is the "skills", EGO is an "ultimate attack"
Also, I still need to figure out which characters I like. So far, Virgil has made a great impression on me, but I don't think he can be used since he's not a sinner, but the guide. Oh yes, I naturally like Don Quixote given the character she represents. Faust also appeals to me, but mostly because of how she is represented and her way of speaking.
Virgilius too OP to be playable. :blob_sweat: Don and Faust are indeed nice. But I think you can tell who are my favorites based on my support IDs

Anyway, I've added you to the (sigh) friend list.

For me, it's too early to judge, but the level seems high. And then I love the theme of the descent into hell.

Would you choose this option if you had it?
As it is in my lore? No, because humans have reached a point in their technology where they've become god-like entities short of being literally omnipotent. While the option would give me more freedom, I don't think I need THAT much. Having eternal life alone is enough for me.

If the option was somehow offered to me as a modern human? I would still reject it unless I'm already about to die anyways.

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Good good, :blob_evil: huhu, gives me time to catch up on writing my own chapters (I can't even write this weekend...)
I've slowed down a lot, partly consciously to give you time to catch up, perhaps with the hope that your chapter could change what has to happen, and partly because the part I'm writing is very painful and I don't know how it will end. In any case, I'll come out of it destroyed. A bit like when I read the Red Wedding for the first time. I'll have to grit my teeth.

This one is my favorite. No need to elaborate. It reminds me of vocaloid songs.
:blob_melt:
I'm really glad you like it! I'm also extremely pleased with the result.

The good part is you can actually get the writing part done without fretting over the planning and worldbuilding. It's painful to make an outline only to have it outdated in a couple weeks because you've changed your mind on everything. At least if you've already taken the effort to write everything out, your mind is actually set on things and you can consistently get chapters out.

I think nowadays webnovels are mostly character-driven rather than story-driven, so I wouldn't exactly call your style unorthodox.
Exactly for the reason you mentioned, it's the most common method among web novels, or at least it seems that way to me too. It facilitates continuous publication; however, the flip side is that this leads many of these novels to die off due to writer's blocks, plot holes, or simply because the quality tends to decline.

I will, I will, don't worry, you and 3 generations of your family will be excluded from the blast radius of the biological and chemical attacks. :blob_uwu:
Oh, thank you so much! 🤩 I knew I had chosen the right one! :blob_uwu:
Could you also ask him to wipe France off the map first? That would do me a favor.

They all are, Sinclair is based on Emil Sinclair from "Demian". The one on the banner is his ID, Dawn Office Sinclair. We call him Philipclair because he's based on a character from Project Moon's previous game, Philip, a fixer from the Dawn Office who's a fan favorite. Walpurgisnacht is basically a fanservice event, think of it as the game's equivalent of a beach episode XD
Ah, now I understand! Being new to the franchise, and "MoonProjectVerse" the memes and references escape me, but I count on your help to understand them. Demian, I haven't actually read it, but from the synopsis, it seems like a book that could interest me.

I think the game and Dante's notes does good job of explaining the difference. But an Identity is a possible path the sinner could have taken in life to end up as "somebody else", using Mirror Technology, you basically make a sinner "wear" it to become them partially and gain access to their combat experience and skills momentarily. So for example, Shi Association 5 Ishmael is an Ishmael who happened to join the Shi Association instead of Limbus Company.

EGO is different, there's many different types of EGO, but the one Limbus Company uses only works momentarily by resonating with an Abnormality(basically a monster made out of human emotions). If your Sanity is too low, you get taken over by the thoughts and emotions of the Abnormality. IDs are semi-permanent, while EGOs only work momentarily. The sole exception to this is the EGOs you start out with, you'll understand why later on.

From a mechanic standpoint, ID is the "skills", EGO is an "ultimate attack"
🤩 Woah, thanks for the explanation. It's all very intriguing and creative, both from the narrative perspective and in terms of mechanics.

Don and Faust are indeed nice. But I think you can tell who are my favorites based on my support IDs
Lots of Don Quixote and some Faust! :blobrofl:

As it is in my lore? No, because humans have reached a point in their technology where they've become god-like entities short of being literally omnipotent. While the option would give me more freedom, I don't think I need THAT much. Having eternal life alone is enough for me.

If the option was somehow offered to me as a modern human? I would still reject it unless I'm already about to die anyways.
I would give the same answers, considering that if the soul exists, it probably has even more value and its own purpose.

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
I loved the aftertaste! :blob_drool:
Indeed! :blob_evil:
The flavor of matcha is delicate, seductive, an encounter between sweetness and bitterness that dances on the taste buds.
The first sip caresses the palate with a light and fresh touch, a delicate sensation that seeps deeply.
Then, boldly, an herbaceous note emerges, enveloping the senses, leaving a shiver of excitement... :blob_drool:

The creamy and velvety texture glides along the tongue, while the lingering aftertaste transforms delicately, inviting further gustatory pleasures. :blob_melt:
It's a captivating experience, leaving the burning desire to taste this delightful nectar again and again. :blob_evil::blob_uwu:

Indeed! :blob_evil:
The flavor of matcha is delicate, seductive, an encounter between sweetness and bitterness that dances on the taste buds.
The first sip caresses the palate with a light and fresh touch, a delicate sensation that seeps deeply.
Then, boldly, an herbaceous note emerges, enveloping the senses, leaving a shiver of excitement... :blob_drool:

The creamy and velvety texture glides along the tongue, while the lingering aftertaste transforms delicately, inviting further gustatory pleasures. :blob_melt:
It's a captivating experience, leaving the burning desire to taste this delightful nectar again and again. :blob_evil::blob_uwu:
:blob_hmm: Why are your descriptions are so lewd-looking?