Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Unevaluated

Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Lvl: 6 Rank E
Class: Villainess
Race: Children of Chaos

Quest name: Cooking Lesson.

Quest Report:

I went to the Adventurer Guild Kitchen... I found a human female inside she name herself apprentice cook Adele. I said I'm here to learn more about human cooking I want to learn how to make the Milkshake I always order in the tavern... So I got interested.

somehow she looks eager with fighting spirit after I said those.

Goblin meat = X
Giant Sewer rats = X
Sewer slime? = X
Tri Flower = Big X
....human meat? = Super X
Unknown Black meat from a Unknown creature = Ultimate X !!!!

After bringing some Ingredients I have on My Shadow Storage she keep saying No!, Not!!, No way!!!, NEVER!!!! at each of them. Eventually Adele lost her cool & shouted at me on how Inhumane & Monstrous I am.... Well it true I'm not human after all... I guess I'll just give up cooking then.

After hearing all she have to say to me. I say my thanks & said that I'll give up cooking human food for good... Then I exited the Kitchen.

.... I guess I failed the quest Report end.

OCC: this is a failed Quest! On purpose XD
'-'
I think the point of the quest was she'd teach you and provide the ingredients for you, not that you provide them since you'd likely not even know what ingredients to use.
'-'

Oh well.

X

Reciful

Never mind... Find it with googles help... So its actually a real thing lol XD ahahahaha:blobrofl::blobrofl:

FlutterOfCrows

*crow stop for a moment, look at Nahrenne, and in its most serious voice* yes o3o! (probably my wings? at very least not my beak lol, feet probably give better precision.)

Last edited: