Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Lack of money... common enemy number one.
*hugs*
I'm not:3. *a crow rolling in its small hoard of cash*
*Gasps* How dare you mock our poorness! >.<
So the slime horde event is going a bit too slow for my liking; does anyone have any problems if I just go ahead and make an event thread?
:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

Please do it~!
and where will slime horde event be:o?
In Scribel, they're gonna attack us~

InsertName

So the slime horde event is going a bit too slow for my liking; does anyone have any problems if I just go ahead and make an event thread?

*Cough*Cough* :blob_hide:
You know with all those extra slime cores :blob_popcorn:
Ingredient's for Potions
(Repeatable)
Sponsor: BigGreenLocation: Adventurer's Guild/Camp LilyLevel: Any
Objective
Hello Adventurer!

If you have any extra ingredients that you may have from your adventurers and have no use them. Why not bring them to me and you can exchange them for one of my hand-made potions.

You can pick up your reward from the guild receptionist with your completed report.
*Or me if delivered directly*

-Currently 4 potions available
EXP: 10 (Per x5 Ingredients)​
Reward: *Per 5x Ingredients*
1 Weaker Healing Potion
(+Lesser Life Regeneration)
-Made by BigGreen​
Other: If delivered directly to Camp Lily
(Per x5 ingredient)
Friendship of BigGreen 10/100​

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
what are rosenthal quest?
If you go to the last few pages of the quest board, you'll see a load of custom quests put up by Lady Saskia Rosenthal and Lord Eugene Rosenthal.
Painting quests, social event planning quests, getting birthday presents, making accessories, etc...

X

Siostar

write a Rosenthal quest, reach almost the main point of the story, realize that they might not have as big as the garden I have imagined... @Nahrenne

Nahrenne

write a Rosenthal quest, reach almost the main point of the story, realize that they might not have as big as the garden I have imagined... @Nahrenne
Hmm?
Are you asking about the size of the garden?
Just remember that their home is in Scribel City, so it can't be acres of garden.
'-'

X

FlutterOfCrows

are you restocking that quest @InsertName or something? as i did ya quest twice already o-o(so it would be 3 in stock not 4, but could...hmmm)? (o-o) (hope ya restocking rather than what i think it is.)

Nahrenne

but the football fields have different sizes?
btw I called the house for a mansion, not sure if most of the garden is on the font or to the back
Yeah, it's more of a mansion.
I actually made a floor plan a few days ago of it but didn't want to post it to let other people have a chance at describing it.
>w<

X