You people are awesome

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
In these past few months, I’ve been away from this site, spending my time reading any “serious literature“ I could find in hope of leaning something valuable about writing. Did I do it? Hell, I did. I did learn a lot about what the serious and professional writing looks like—with a bit of a mild depression as a parting gift.

Seriously, all those professionally published novels make me depress. It just feels so dull, so unlively. The tone is too solemn and serious for my taste.

Well, not everyone’s gonna agree with me, of course. In my theory, it depends on where you came from, I suppose. The first novel I’ve ever read was a web novel. Followed right after was another web novel and then another and on and on. I can now say for certain that this is my territory, where I truly belong.

After that, I stepped my foot into the forbidden path and entered the sinister territory called Reddit for the exact same reason I chose to pursue “serious literature.” What did I find there? Well, lemme tell ya: a very good time. Yep, there are so many good informations there, but again, I think people there are too serious and dull and as unlively as a spot of dust under your bed. People are serious; I respect that, but then again, it just doesn’t feel right for me.

Then there’s this site, of course. Every time I’ve come here, you people really show time and time again how degenerate human being can be, so I thought fuck you guys, and then I love y’all. Throughout this tiring and dull and arduous journey, I’ve come to a conclusion that this is where I truly belong. And you all—my fellow degenerates—are fucking awesome.

P.S. I love y’all so much. Let’s make lots of babies together~!
Thought this thread was named black people are awesome. That’s how bad my eyes are getting now.
Say no homo