Business-related Novels

DeviousColony69

So as a future reference on making my own business someday, I want to read novels that gave readers a basic knowledge on business-related things. Kinda like how Dr. Stone portays science as simple and fun.
P.S. (One of my dreams is to open my own bookstore lol)

D

Deleted member 57675

So as a future reference on making my own business someday, I want to read novels that gave readers a basic knowledge on business-related things. Kinda like how Dr. Stone portays science as simple and fun.
Me list the bookstores that went out of business. Thought of it too, must do creatively to maintain profit for the store to continue though.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Starting a book store(a physical one with a building) these days or in the future sounds like it’d be a recipe for financial suicide. But what do I know? Maybe Amazon somehow won’t make physical book stores go extinct.

LostLibrarian

Maybe Amazon somehow won’t make physical book stores go extinct.
It can work if you target the right audience. I mean spotify and co also didn't destroy all music shops, etc. Problem is, OP would have to target a certain target group and that would probably feel like hell because it's not "your shop" anymore...

That said, I don't really know of any novels who go hard towards running a store. There are probably some games or VNs (world end?), but it's really simple stuff and won't really give you any applicable knowledge...