Expensive Hobbies!!!

AlanDufran

If that matters than i would say that cars are definitely very expensive type of hobbies really. But i don't mind actually to spend some time and what is the most important thing - money to make improvements to my car by buying spe diesel and other stuff. I guess i kinda glad to have such hobby, even if it is considered to be kinda expensive you know

Last edited:

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Knitting, Crochet, Dance, Corsetry… I pick up hobbies like crazy. No, I do not put them down. Instead, I find increasingly complex ways to combine them.

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
My most expensive one is cycling, the cycle costs somewhere near 1000 USD

Last edited:

EternalSunset0

Trading cards can get pretty expensive. I don't hard buy chase cards and all, but I crack open lots and lots of booster boxes. It's like gacha games but in real life. At least getting the hits means you can sell stuff off to collectors, so you can cope and recoup (or even earn big) with the gambling aspect. Oh, and the accessories to store the cards with and the mats to play them on are relatively cheap, but the expenses add up.

I also have anime figures and such, but I never go for the 250USD ones and all. The expenses add up still.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Crossdressing... I never realized how much women spend to make their skin a bit whiter and smoother.

helgoka2

I'm learning to do manicures and I spend all my money there, on materials and tools. By the way, If you're in search of a reliable online store for gel nail polish, Nail Master Shop is definitely worth considering. Their website offers a user-friendly shopping experience, making it easy to browse through their extensive collection of gel polishes like Gel nail polish Kodi professional. Whether you're looking for opaque shades, glitter finishes, or trendy colors, Nail Master Shop has it all.

Last edited:

Bobple

I hadn't really had the money to spend on an expensive hobby.

I guess books, cause a large amount of my limit money pool when into them.

When I do get money I most likely will get into card games (Cause well I love playing them), and that can be pretty expensive.

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
So my most expensive hobby is illustrating which I haven't really done much of lately as my creative desire has apparently died. And it's too damn cold in my house. I have an Intuos graphic tablet (which is currently collecting dust), a high-end computer worth a few $1000 (which I haven't even been gaming on) and a $600 5 ft metal easel (which is currently being used to hang a fancy shirt to keep it from getting wrinkly). That's not counting the actual supplies. It's a pricey hobby but I think I'll die before I fully give it up.

Second one is making games. I own about $400 worth of RPG and Horror music sound files, several 16-bit game engines (nothing special, just the RPG Maker stuff), some pre-built graphic sets and a Visual Novel engine (also nothing special, just from the same RPG Maker company). I haven't made much lately in those because I got too frustrated with updates breaking the add-ons for my games (especially the Visual Novel because it skewed my buttons badly). I switched to making an Interactive Fiction story but that's on hold because yep, creatively dead.

But I'm also thinking about getting back into making little things out of wax or clay like I used to. Just something to try and stimulate my brain.