Rejected from Royal Road for a "sexual cover," now posting on Scribble Hub

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Okay, so the the mods at RR responded again...

Support Ticket Images:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

Yeah... I get the feeling these clowns don't even know how to run their own site, they are totally unaware of what's even being posted there. They even admitted themselves that they only manually approve submissions during the initial vetting, but after that they clearly don't even bother to look into it since the authors just change the covers after getting approved lmao. What a pain in the neck, unless you're a total prude with the cover it seems like you'll just get rejected regardless as of late. However, it's "okay" if you edit the cover after the fact—duly noted.

I have a feeling they'll just get even stricter though after my appeals with my work lol.

Uh oh
Upload it without a cover, then add a lewd one, got it mods, thx for the tip.

Lolz. Of course, it is because of ads. Scrubs. We had covers rejected here, too, but those were near to showing private parts or truly suggestive. So... lolz.

SailusGebel

Two choices for writing sites.

SH, where lewdness is rampant

RR, where lewdness is treated like radioactive waste.
WEBNOVEL!

That being said, fair play for RR for trying to be consistent.

Personally, I got no issues if its a "does what it said on the tin situation".

RR be RR. and it be like that sometimes, all the times. :sweating_profusely:

Mikan_Citrus

Wasn't really sure what else to say since I pretty much got the message that RR is bending over for advertisements, so I just brought up one of their earliest works and most popular works that by their current policies, would be considered as a "sexual cover."
just to throw extra 'lolwut?' on the haphazard moderating of RR, i present to you the cover of Everybody Loves Large Chests which is more sexualized than OP's cover (though has been around for many years)

the cover of the work I linked to is this

SailusGebel

Wasn't really sure what else to say since I pretty much got the message that RR is bending over for advertisements, so I just brought up one of their earliest works and most popular works that by their current policies, would be considered as a "sexual cover."

I smell a ban, baby
I smell a ban, baby
You’d better watch out
I smell a ban

Corty

Prepare for a ban. :blobrofl:

Corty

+ the other work's title. Everybody Loves Large Chests.

Ahhh... the sweet smell of hypocrites. It's like being back in 'nam. :blob_salute: