I Am Horrified and Appalled by My Latest Discovery

MisterEnigmatic

Just as there are those who enjoy physical pain, there are those who revel in the mental anguish of humiliation.
Perhaps they prefer to watch their partner have sexual relations rather than actively participate.
The human brain is truly fascinating and mysterious in its mechanisms.
Consider Stockholm syndrome, where victims grow attached to their captors.
It's absurd, isn't it? And yet, it happens.
I'm seeing where you're coming from. Like you say, while it is strange, it's just apart of what makes us who we are.
Yeah, but I was not talking about light-weight stuff. I can't see how a deprivation of your freedom can be hot, but people find it hot and do it volunatirly. Same with cuckolding.
True enough. I guess it just takes a certain type, and if you're not that type, it won't work for you.

Cortavar

How do you even willingly achieve being cuckolded? You can't communicate it, otherwise you're just an open couple or something.

So, do you like pick partners with terrible track records on fidelity and hope they keep going? But to satisfy that fantasy, you have to know, so you're forced to be a creep and track or follow your maybe cheating half.

Or you've got to find an actual sadist or psychopath that'll openly cuck you and rub it in your face just to see you suffer. But if you show them you actually like it, they might stop just to piss you off or turn violent.

Sounds like a lot of unnecessary and unhealthy steps for a fetish...

Cortavar

Yeah, but I was not talking about light-weight stuff. I can't see how a deprivation of your freedom can be hot, but people find it hot and do it volunatirly. Same with cuckolding.
Well, for BDSM, I see it as a kind of dare game for adults. When it stays Safe, Sane and Consensual , most of it is a game of trust between the participants: one is relinquishing control to the other, trusting that the other won't abuse that trust but will use it.

And trust is a good base for love, both in trusting and being trusted. You've got whole books about it, but the basics are fairly simple and the balance not so skewed in favor of the dominant partner, who should only do with the submissive one things that they allow.

SailusGebel

How do you even willingly achieve being cuckolded? You can't communicate it, otherwise you're just an open couple or something.

So, do you like pick partners with terrible track records on fidelity and hope they keep going? But to satisfy that fantasy, you have to know, so you're forced to be a creep and track or follow your maybe cheating half.

Or you've got to find an actual sadist or psychopath that'll openly cuck you and rub it in your face just to see you suffer. But if you show them you actually like it, they might stop just to piss you off or turn violent.

Sounds like a lot of unnecessary and unhealthy steps for a fetish...
It's basically swinging, but cuckold don't get a partner. There is no separate term for cucks who do it voluntarily, hence the confusion.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
There is a gross amount of people who actively seek out cuckold content. I thought that it was just people partaking in a meagre of tomfoolery, but no, it's real.

Dear God.
Relatable, I mean the sadistic and masochistic.

Cortavar

It's basically swinging, but cuckold don't get a partner. There is no separate term for cucks who do it voluntarily, hence the confusion.
Oh ok!

Then it's a power move in a BDSM context, either "I can do whatever I want with you, including lending you to fuck this person and I'm dominant enough not to care, I know you're mine!" or "Look at me fuck this person, stay still, bask into the humiliation and know that I can have fun outside of our games!" (Untold "but what we have is deeper, and we'll come back to each other").

As long as the cuck and the cuckolder agree on the dynamic, it can be safe sane and consensual.

I was talking about people who would look forward to be actually cucked, without an agreement with their partner. That sounded weird to me, and didn't at least match with the "consensual" part of safe sane and consensual.

SailusGebel

I was talking about people who would look forward to be actually cucked, without an agreement with their partner. That sounded weird to me, and didn't at least match with the "consensual" part of safe sane and consensual.
I'm sure they exist, but I think it is a minority, just like sadists that don't actually care about their partners health.