What is Your Longest Story So Far? (Chapter wise)

RiaCorvidiva

Lady with a Caws.
Why'd you think it's not good enough? I wanna try and read it now :blob_reach:
It is loaded with infodumping, telling instead of showing, poor pacing, a lackluster style, inappropriate understanding of PoV and narrative voice, and the story and world, while decent IMO, don't make up for the fact that, at the time, I lacked the skill to write that story.

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
It is loaded with infodumping, telling instead of showing, poor pacing, a lackluster style, inappropriate understanding of PoV and narrative voice, and the story and world, while decent IMO, don't make up for the fact that, at the time, I lacked the skill to write that story.
Do you have any plans on rewriting some chapters?

RiaCorvidiva

Lady with a Caws.
It would require, at least for the first two books of the tetralogy, a full rewrite from scratch. Not merely 'some chapters'.

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
I know the pain of editing. I've been putting up rewriting my chapter 1-10 for months now :blob_teary:
Totally legit. I have been postponing editing for like... a year. I manage to get one chapter done and just lose my will to type (plus life likes to make me its bitch when I set down to write/edit) I'm surprised I don't get hate mail for taking so long at this point.

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
A massive 261 chapters, a single novel, 700,000 words, and I can assure you it will go much higher.

In fact, there should be more words because there is also a huge glossary on the side that no one counts.

Jerynboe

335 chapters for my first story I ever posted. It was firmly an exercise in just trying to reliably write something, anything, and keep going until it feels done. Meandering horny isekai power fantasy fanfiction and I’m utterly shocked/honored anyone read to the end.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
135/306k
147/250k
76/166k
25/49k
21/36k

Technically, they are all in the same setting and will finally converge in a final trilogy. So... No idea how you want that subdivided.