Which is the scene you are most proud of having written?

When I switched the story narration from my calculating protagonist to a more relatable male character, for the first time, I realized why this kind of personality saturates the shounen market.

It was so much fun to write.

J_Chemist

A chapter that made me shed tears while I wrote it.

I've regret my decision to make that plot choice, but it's been an integral one that's defined my MC ever since.

SailusGebel

A chapter that made me shed tears while I wrote it.

I've regret my decision to make that plot choice, but it's been an integral one that's defined my MC ever since.
Yeah, I understand that it was hard to listen to my criticism and change that fight scene, but with a little bit of my help(humble 😔) it became the best piece you've ever written.

J_Chemist

Yeah, I understand that it was hard to listen to my criticism and change that fight scene, but with a little bit of my help(humble 😔) it became the best piece you've ever written.

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
Probably the crafting firearms chapters. Mainly because I get to research how well engineered some firearms are. :blob_melt:

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
Probably the crafting firearms chapters. Mainly because I get to research how well engineered some firearms are. :blob_melt:
Example:
Screenshot_20240207-095429.jpg

Just note that someone sat on a chair for god knows how long designing this thing from scratch, and taking lessons learned from previous iterations. :blob_shock:

MajorKerina

Character's valiant last stand against the forces of evil trying to take over her mind. So she uses her imagination to hold them off as long as possible and talks back.

I stood up again. "Well, my name is Layla...Archabean...Regalia...Eggers...and I am the weakest thing you will ever fight. So, you might as well give up now, because it's all uphill from here. If you can't kick my ass, you're screwed."

ReadLight

You dig a hole
And let the bad guy falls down it
Then you deliver asphyxiation by silt

And that's how you face off against an end game boss with close to no gears.

The bathtub scene for my book Vivienne. Somehow I felt like I was in another zone even I wrote it. What's more, the scene was a last minute addition. It was one of those times where I just felt the passion I was trying to write.

sm_yesa

"The story about me and the girl who asked me out" chapter 25 where basically my main story real plot begins, I wanted it to write for so long and thankfully I already published it, no matter what anyone say I'm proud of that chapter and I love it!🥰😍