The Last to Comment Wins

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Just a silly game where we start off a thread and leave it at that. If I'm the last one to comment, I win. So if there are no participants... I guess that means I claim this as a win. XD
What remains of us when we die?
The memory we leave in the people we leave behind? What we have built? What we have written?
We are so many in this world. Each one is a thinking being, potentially impactful.
But we cannot all be Julius Caesar.

Most individualities are destined to be remembered as a single collectivity.
A group of people. Who lived and died.
Many will have had my same fears and my same dreams.
Yet they have disappeared like dust, not even leaving a sign of their existence.
If not perhaps their genes... or their memes.

In a world that becomes increasingly digital, what we share in it may outlive us.
This is your case, Mrsimple. Somehow you succeeded where others failed.
You left a trace of your passage.
As long as the domain and the server of Scribble Hub continue to exist, in a way, you will continue to exist as well.

Have you ever stopped to think about this during your days on this earth?
Maybe yes, and maybe you even smiled at this foolish, nonsensical idea.

However, thanks to this absurdity, I find myself here to pay my respects to a person I have never met and never will.
It's a strange feeling, perhaps a folly, but it makes one reflect on the digital afterlife and on what we leave to those who come after us.
I hope you are well, or at least that you are at peace where you are.
Rest in peace.

We'll meet again.

We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
It is, but it's at least good.
Cannot argue with that, I didn't even finish the novel halfway, and I am surprised it now has an anime adaptation. I am only expressing my feelings over it now despite the anime airing for some time already. It has good production, but not much in the narrative.

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Cannot argue with that, I didn't even finish the novel halfway, and I am surprised it now has an anime adaptation. I am only expressing my feelings over it now despite the anime airing for some time already. It has good production, but not much in the narrative.
It's your run-of-the-mill "One day Gates opened and the world turned to shit" novels, it was just one of the first ones. To be honest, I enjoyed the slice-of-life chapters after the main story ended more then the main plot.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
It's your run-of-the-mill "One day Gates opened and the world turned to shit" novels, it was just one of the first ones. To be honest, I enjoyed the slice-of-life chapters after the main story ended more then the main plot.
It all goes down hill once it decides to introduce international politics...

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
I thought it gave it a little upward bump when international stuff get added.

It's interesting for me when stories are not just Japan, just Korea or just new york.
I also like when they go international, but I think the execution lacked. There was too much prejudice toward foreigners in general, with too much glorification of SKs. This is what I meant by going down hill. Though, it's hard to have a neutral perspective, there was too much political bias in this instance.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Victory? Okay, but what does it mean to you? I mean, what does it prove?

fluffypie374

It matters not if victory proves something. Don't chicken out. Just keep posting because it will let everyone know you are bearlyalive on this forum and is ready togreetdeath head-on :blob_hide:

Generik0

1710332807019.png