SHF High-school Fanfic

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Nahrenne did a little bit of unintentional trolling here it seems :blob_joy:
'-'
But it really was Mother's Day here in the UK.
I gave my mum a card.
Gave my granny a card and flowers.
Had a video call with my sister and nephew.

Also ended up with an awful headache that increased in painful intensity as the day progressed and am not in an interactive mood because of that...

X

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
'-'
I gave my mum a card.
That's why it was unintentional :blob_uwu: It's interesting that this day isn't celebrated on the same date internationally, but rather every country or culture has their own day for it :blob_hmm_two:
Also ended up with an awful headache that increased in painful intensity as the day progressed and am not in an interactive mood because of that...

X
I'm sending lots of huggles :blob_reach: Headaches can really ruin a day, so I hope that it at least passed for now :blob_pat_sad: :blob_reach:

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
'-'
I gave my mum a card.

X
Get well soon!
*huggles*

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
:blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad::blob_no::blob_no::blob_no::blob_no::blob_facepalm::blob_facepalm::blob_facepalm::blob_facepalm::blob_facepalm:
Still have it...and I've even taken some tablets for it...
orz

...x...
Ah, it's one of those extremely stubborn ones :blob_pat_sad: I hope that you'll feel much better tomorrow.

I used to have terrible migraines (actual ones, with all that dizziness and light and sound sensitiveness and the rest of the package) that would last for days. The only thing that was somewhat helping was lying on the bed in a quiet room and blinds down and just trying to sleep it off.

If you can, try getting an early rest :blob_reach:

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Ah, it's one of those extremely stubborn ones :blob_pat_sad: I hope that you'll feel much better tomorrow.

I used to have terrible migraines (actual ones, with all that dizziness and light and sound sensitiveness and the rest of the package) that would last for days. The only thing that was somewhat helping was lying on the bed in a quiet room and blinds down and just trying to sleep it off.

If you can, try getting an early rest :blob_reach:
That sucks but at least you have control over yourself.