SHF High-school Fanfic

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Hey!!! You can't treat floof that roughly!~

***nabs @Pixytokisaki14 and begins demistrating to Babushka how to properly treat floof, pampering her in the process***

꧁1.5 hours later꧂

***a dangerously floofy @Pixytokisaki14 is revealed, with a drowsy Babushka who was accidentally overexposed to dangerous floof levels too long***

And that is how you properly take care of fur!~

✨️˝/\__/\˝✨️
✨️(✿≧∇≦)✨️
˝/\˝/⊃˙˙˙\⊃✨️ Alright @Pixytokisaki14 you are free to go~

Just be careful not to expose anyone to your fur for more than 5 seconds for the next 3 days~
... I feel like I've been through a fluffy hurricane
:blob_dizzy::blob_dizzy::blob_dizzy:

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
Hey!!! You can't treat floof that roughly!~

***nabs @Pixytokisaki14 and begins demistrating to Babushka how to properly treat floof, pampering her in the process***

꧁1.5 hours later꧂

***a dangerously floofy @Pixytokisaki14 is revealed, with a drowsy Babushka who was accidentally overexposed to dangerous floof levels too long***

And that is how you properly take care of fur!~

✨️˝/\__/\˝✨️
✨️(✿≧∇≦)✨️
˝/\˝/⊃˙˙˙\⊃✨️ Alright @Pixytokisaki14 you are free to go~

Just be careful not to expose anyone to your fur for more than 5 seconds for the next 3 days~
Thancc

image0-4.gif

ShizukiIchino

That's not good. Look earlier in the thread, Matcha and Danny gave some good advise on how to deal with them. I can help the only way I know how.
*gives you a headpat*
If it's going on for this long, you might want to see a doctor or something...
I already go to a doctor and he said it's about lack of sleep and overworked. He advised to take good amount of sleep, didn't do more or less than 9 hours. And I got my meds so I should be fine. Right.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Get well soon!
*huggles*
*huggles*
It's receded a lot but it's still there a little
Ah, it's one of those extremely stubborn ones :blob_pat_sad: I hope that you'll feel much better tomorrow.

I used to have terrible migraines (actual ones, with all that dizziness and light and sound sensitiveness and the rest of the package) that would last for days. The only thing that was somewhat helping was lying on the bed in a quiet room and blinds down and just trying to sleep it off.

If you can, try getting an early rest :blob_reach:
Yeah...
I tend to get them right before, during, or right after periods
:sweat_smile:
That fella who thinks he's a sun was smart indeed :blob_hmm_two: After I got to know Azure the result of our hundred battles was becoming Eternal Symbiotes and now she's spoiling me all the time :blob_uwu: Very smart Sun fella :blob_uwu:
'-'
I was so sure you did a lot more than a hundred battles before becoming Eternal Symbiotes
It's a pain I know well. I hope you get well soon. :blob_pat_sad:
Get some rest and stuff yourself with ibuprofen.
I did take medicine for it, but it always takes a very, very, very long time to actually kick in...
orz
And with that, I'm off to sleep.
Sleep well

X

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
This is too much wholesomeness in one day, indulge, my foes and friends. For I am very much is.