Which ones did you like?

Votes: 14 35.0%

Votes: 5 12.5%

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
It
We-well. I actually, I just edited title, together with inconsistent art from the AI. Its not perfect, but I thought it was enough to be hidden away during editing.
View attachment 26420

I had a lot of inconsistent results, even with just a simple prompt like "fill the background with only yellow." But it mostly never do that, if anything, it likes a lot of background.
I changed a lot of my prompts because of that, to get the results that I want. Even then, there's still a lot of redrawing. But what 'did' work for me was describing the background using popular titles.
So say, "a female, white haired and red eyes, standing at the modern red-colored roof, place from ancient titan's ocean: atlantis" and it works. Not perfectly though, but just enough for me to redraw.
My texts keep breaking where coma end does that effect the resukt

Arkus86

Personally I prefer 3, but I agree with what was said before, it would be better without so much of the title covered up.
I will also note the white text on 2 and 1 especially tends to blend in with the light background. It is readable, certainly, but not a desirable effect.