Looking for Work AI Commissions Open

lilwriter

Hey you nasty kids,

0 spots open šŸ’—

Commissions Open:
- One 2:3 AI Generated Art (896 x 1344)

Price:
$1Billion, I hope you can afford it with your job at Olive Garden or whatever - One entity doing an action

How to Purchase:
Donā€™t, you can do it yourself on your PC soooooo easily

Politeness:
Ignore basic manners; be an asshole to random people on the internet. Expect everything to be free. Pay $60 a month for Midjourney but use it to feel important.

Samples~

Last edited:

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Hey Yaā€™ll šŸ˜Š

Prices are cheap now because this is the first time Iā€™ve started to sell my ai art. Iā€™ve been doing it for about a year just for fun and for my own OCā€™s, stories, etc

3 spots open šŸ’—

Commissions Open:
- One 2:3 AI Generated Art (896 x 1344)

Price:
$10 - One entity doing an action

How to Purchase:
Link to my Ko-Fi Commissions

Politeness:
Please credit lilwriter https://patreon.com/lilwriter inside of your book, or wherever youā€™ll be using it. You may not re-sell it, or tweak it and re-sell it.

Samples~
For 10$ people can have 1000 generated image, and if they ask a bit here, a lot can give advice to have same level/better image than those.

Ps: If you really want to sell, you might look at your sample and remove those with six fingers, unless your character really does have six fingers, same goes for the one with four fingers and one finger growing from her palm.

Sleds

Smells like troll tbh
There a lot of people who sell ai, and that good for them if that work, but they need to have put tons of hours with it to get beautifull art that would really make people want to pay for it even if it's AI generated, and I may sound cold, but those images don't make me want to throw dollars to get them.

SailusGebel

There a lot of people who sell ai, and that good for them if that work, but they need to have put tons of hours with it to get beautifull art that would really make people want to pay for it even if it's AI generated, and I may sound cold, but those images don't make me want to throw dollars to get them.
Blame yourself for making me not want to throw dollars. Cause If I want AI art, I will ask you. :blob_salute:

lilwriter

Thatā€™s fine? This isnā€™t really the place for this comment, but Iā€™m not mad at it
For 10$ people can have 1000 generated image, and if they ask a bit here, a lot can give advice to have same level/better image than those.

Ps: If you really want to sell, you might look at your sample and remove those with six fingers, unless your character really does have six fingers, same goes for the one with four fingers and one finger growing from her palm.
The amount of hate Iā€™m getting is crazy. I showed what Iā€™ve got, and listed a price. Thatā€™s it ā˜ŗļø

SailusGebel

The amount of hate Iā€™m getting is crazy. I showed what Iā€™ve got, and listed a price. Thatā€™s it ā˜ŗļø
I've tried to warn you. I won't say it's hate, but it's my opinion. Anyway there is a lot of aritsts(if you think this right here was hate wait for them to appear), and a lot of people who do AI art. Even those who pay for AI to do AI art... they give it aways for free... Soooo, we are kinda accustomed to AI art being free.

Sleds

Thatā€™s fine? This isnā€™t really the place for this comment, but Iā€™m not mad at it
Good, the comment was for george

Not really hate, if that work for you, it's good. Just reminding people here that hey can get more images with the same prices and by having little advice from people here. The last part was for you to check your image sample before putting them to show what you got and have more selling opportunity.

Now, like a criticism someone could make on a story, if you can't take those words without feeling inconfortable or some hate towards you, you won't sell a lot of AI images since a lot of people hate it on those sites.

lilwriter

Good, the comment was for george

Not really hate, if that work for you, it's good. Just reminding people here that hey can get more images with the same prices and by having little advice from people here. The last part was for you to check your image sample before putting them to show what you got and have more selling opportunity.

Now, like a criticism someone could make on a story, if you can't take those words without feeling inconfortable or some hate towards you, you won't sell a lot of AI images since a lot of people hate it on those sites.
Cool thanks šŸ‘ŒšŸ»
I've tried to warn you. I won't say it's hate, but it's my opinion. Anyway there is a lot of aritsts(if you think this right here was hate wait for them to appear), and a lot of people who do AI art. Even those who pay for AI to do AI art... they give it aways for free... Soooo, we are kinda accustomed to AI art being free.
Well that doesnā€™t really matter. I didnā€™t post to worry about whether people like it or not. On the chance anyone would like a commission, I posted it.

I didnā€™t realize art commission threads were also open to people critiquing others and sideways remarks, but I promise Iā€™m not bothered.

How strange that people are demanding that I do better, or lower prices, or give stuff away from free, when all I did was post lmao

Last edited:

SailusGebel

Well that doesnā€™t really matter. I didnā€™t post to worry about whether people like it or not. On the chance anyone would like a commission, I posted it.

I didnā€™t realize art commission threads were also open to people critiquing others and sideways remarks, but I promise Iā€™m not bothered.

How strange that people are demanding that I do better, or lower prices, or give stuff away from free, when all I did was post lmao
Yeah, they are. It does not break forum rules.

I don't think there were any demands? :blob_hmm_two: Maybe I missed them? I simply told you how public feels, while Sleds gave you an advice on how to increase the chance of getting hired. Didn't see any demands for free stuff, nor any demands to do better, nor any demands to lower prices.

lilwriter

Yeah, they are. It does not break forum rules.

I don't think there were any demands? :blob_hmm_two: Maybe I missed them? I simply told you how public feels, while Sleds gave you an advice on how to increase the chance of getting hired. Didn't see any demands for free stuff, nor any demands to do better, nor any demands to lower prices.
Not trying to be mean, but why is this such an important issue for you? Are you okay?

SailusGebel

Not trying to be mean, but why is this such an important issue for you? Are you okay?
My work for the day is done, so I spend my free time on the forum, chilling. You appeared, it was not the first time when people tried to sell AI art, so I tried to warn you. Though, admittedly, I didn't do a good job, and should've been more blunt about it, sorry. It's not really an issue, just something fun, something to waste my time.

I am okay. I watch a video, more like listen to the podcast since I don't watch it, only listen, err, whatever. I listen to stuff, converse with a friend on a forum, play Azur Lane, and converse with you.

Since I answered two of your questions, I kindly ask you to answer mine. Where did you find demands to do better, or lower prices, or give stuff away from free?

lilwriter

My work for the day is done, so I spend my free time on the forum, chilling. You appeared, it was not the first time when people tried to sell AI art, so I tried to warn you. Though, admittedly, I didn't do a good job, and should've been more blunt about it, sorry. It's not really an issue, just something fun, something to waste my time.

I am okay. I watch a video, more like listen to the podcast since I don't watch it, only listen, err, whatever. I listen to stuff, converse with a friend on a forum, play Azur Lane, and converse with you.

Since I answered two of your questions, I kindly ask you to answer mine. Where did you find demands to do better, or lower prices, or give stuff away from free?
Glad to hear youā€™re okay. No, I think you were incredibly blunt about it so youā€™re good šŸ‘ŒšŸ» Next time Iā€™ll be sure to tag my posts with the no-hijacking tag so this wonā€™t happen again.

So, in language, there is a lot that can be expressed ā€œin between the linesā€. Itā€™s often obvious to see which people are having fun crowd-clowning someone online vs which people are generally worried for a new member šŸ’—

So I know that, for whatever reason, itā€™s important for you to have a conversation about explicit language. Thatā€™s fine, Iā€™m just not interested in playing pretend.