Top 5 Husbandos....

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Let's continue the top 5 threads. List the top 5 of your prefered Husbando in any novel, light novel, webnovel, book, manga, manhua, manwha, anime, donghua, aeni. Choice what you want, Badass Husbando, Beautiful Husbando, Kaiwai Husbando,etc....
Write why or not, do what you want!

1- Tang Wuling, Soul Land 3: The Legend of The Dragon King
2- Wu Zhangkong, Soul Land 3: The Legend of The Dragon King
3- Ma Hongjun Phoenix God Form, Soul Land 1
4- Zhong Li, Genshin Impact
5- Izumi Miyamura (Long Hair+piercing), Horimiya

Here @SailusGebel You have your top 5 husbandos!

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
1. ANON2024 for striahgt
2. Sailusgebel for BL

no others required

Nneeil

OIP.jpg

BernKatstel

Witch of miracles/Miracle feline
1) Willard from Umineko. Badass and very good with cats, whatever more could one want?
2) Trevor Belmont from castlevania. He has a whip weapon and beat Death, that’s cool.
3) Himmel from Frieren. Great character and he’s the definition of a good man and hero.
4) Demiurge from Overlord. Best hype man you could ever have. He’d probably say ‘amazing!’ after seeing you brush your teeth.
5) Sebastian from Black butler. Has a sense of humor and exceptional housekeeping skills, oh, the demon part doesn’t hurt either.

SailusGebel

Didn't thought I would see a air gear ones. Nice taste. But if I have to choose a character on that one, that would have been Simca with long hair for the waifus top.
I don't really like female characters in Air Gear, and prefer ones in Tenjou Tenge.
So you like psycho. Got it :blob_wink:
A little bit of everything to spice it up. :blob_okay: We got a crazy one for "I can fix him" type of girls, we got a stay-at-home husbando, a faithful one, and so on.