Recipe for a lot of back and stomach pain.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Generally I have a bad back, scoliosis and Scheuermanns-kyphosis, and bad asthma. Pair that with albuterol nebulizer and inhaler, Benadryl, a big sandwich, a box of pastries, and a foot long chilli-cheese dog, and you will be in bad enough pain to not be able to sleep and enough to feel like someone has been, for a minute or two, punching your spine when you stand. I wish you luck in repeating this for yourself!

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Generally I have a bad back, scoliosis and Scheuermanns-kyphosis, and bad asthma. Pair that with albuterol nebulizer and inhaler, Benadryl, a big sandwich, a box of pastries, and a foot long chilli-cheese dog, and you will be in bad enough pain to not be able to sleep and enough to feel like someone has been, for a minute or two, punching your spine when you stand. I wish you luck in repeating this for yourself!
Reading that made my chronic stomach pain worse, but doing it would probably even more.
Having a weak everything with hEDS is quite the pain.

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
completely different issue, but I used to be able to eat enough to get kicked out of an all-you-can-eat chinese buffet. I had covid a few years back and suddenly, I can't even finish a single serving of spaghetti without feeling stuffed and mildly nauseated. even just reading that list of foods made my stomach churn. I can't imagine actually going through it.

TotallyHuman

@TheMonotonePuppet
how about this for personal hell?

Blare

Damn, I hope you're feeling better soon man.

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
And here I thought I have it worst with the cold and headache