Bugs Not in the search

Cixin_Liu

what do I need to have it searchable?? nobody can see it...
I've been looking throughout the forum, and it happened to more people, but some when the mod checked it was working again.
can some mod check it for me?

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
This isn't just a search issue... I is missing from the author page too.

Cixin_Liu

Yeah. It says I haven't written anything.
Can it be solved? Or there's something I need to change?
Or do I have to repost it?

Last edited:

Cixin_Liu

It's not like "it doesn't look like it's my story", it's definitely not mine. Just like translation stories aren't from the translators who publish the translation. It was stated in the beginning of the 1st chapter.
So I can't put here a story that I didn't create myself?

melchi

What is a custom title?
People find translated stories from novelupdates not here. It is just tony being nice to let translators host their stories here. I think the idea was that it would create an unfair playing field to have them head to head with original authors wanting to share their works.

Cixin_Liu

Makes sense.
I thought that here wasn't like a competitive place, but a place to share stories. That's why I was trying to share a story as well. It's not like I'm trying to make money or a name for myself. I'm not really a writer ...

Last edited:

Cixin_Liu

Well, then leave it as it is.
If somebody still wants to read it, I'll finish post it anyway. So it will stay as an hidden non official novel only accessable through the link. It's the link I'm giving to my friends anyway.

And thanks for telling me about the restrictions of what can be published.
Good reads 😉