Lucky life circumstances

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
What are some lucky life circumstances you have found yourself in. I will go first.
I am currently lucky that my employer is letting me take half days while the farmers burn their fields. In pretty much any other gas station here in the US, I would probably have gotten a warning, like I did last year, or been fired by by now…

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
I am lucky that I survived many things that I shouldn't have as a child without a scratch. I was chased by an ox, almost stung by an army of wasps, survived a coyote encounter, cut the electric cord of a working TV, a working iron fell on me (blocked by my clothes,) almost hit by a car (multiple times,) almost hit by a tram, during elementary school, a kid fell down the stairs and pushed the friend next to me down, and that kid had fracture in his skull, but I was safe, etc, etc.

So_Indecisive

Primordial sin of Sloth
What are some lucky life circumstances you have found yourself in. I will go first.
I am currently lucky that my employer is letting me take half days while the farmers burn their fields. In pretty much any other gas station here in the US, I would probably have gotten a warning, like I did last year, or been fired by by now
I'm lucky I'm still alive. I've been very fortunate