Gatcha/miHoYo Games

SailusGebel

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
And now I think is a good time to say that I didn't know you could upgrade relics until two hours ago.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
This bird stays away from gacha and recommends people to do the same. They're just legal all-age gambling...
Many times you don’t get to keep the prize from the fun mechanic.

Alright, I’m preaching. Play gacha games if you want! En-Chan doesn’t care! Hmph!

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Does FIFA UT count? Because after getting rid of that shit from my life, I can say that any gacha mechanics can go to hell.
So now aside from watching a bunch of sweaty male run after a ball, you also waste your money trying to get the correct male to complete your team?

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
Genshin is too greedy. Azure Lane is the way to go. Has more waifus as well, and different artstyle.
Azur Lane seems friendly to your wallet until you're compelled to buy the skins and dock space :blob_no:. Though yeah it's definitely generous, if you're an early player you likely have every ship in the game... the PR grind, not so much (Okay maybe it's better but I still remember having to grind Roon when only PR1 existed and I had like 1 IB vanguard) Oh and let's not mention needing 50 blueprints for a UR weapon when you get like, 3-4 a week unless you sacrifice your cubes.

I have high hopes for Wuthering Waves since it's open world like Genshin with more interesting mechanics... and Kurogames has a reputation for being pretty F2P friendly with everything being grindable.
Can't see.
It's Essex eating a lemon. She's my spirit animal (I oathed her in 2019 before she became the meme queen)