Forgotten Title Bisexual male mc with power to change his own body

PARZIVAL1136E

The Mc got a system which allows him to change his own body, he discovers that his dad into Shota yaoi so he changes his body to be more feminine and let's his dad fuck him(author also provided a manga code in which a king fucks enemy prince), then next day he fucks his mother and in school he fucks some rich female classmate by changing his body to look like a delinquent, gets fucked in the train by a molester, fucks a girl he met on the station by imposing as a futa and gets on road trip with his dad.

That's all I remember about the story, if someone knows about it please tell 🙏

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
The Mc got a system which allows him to change his own body, he discovers that his dad into Shota yaoi so he changes his body to be more feminine and let's his dad fuck him(author also provided a manga code in which a king fucks enemy prince), then next day he fucks his mother and in school he fucks some rich female classmate by changing his body to look like a delinquent, gets fucked in the train by a molester, fucks a girl he met on the station by imposing as a futa and gets on road trip with his dad.

I think it's "Fulfilling desires earning points" or something like that.
This?
Don't ask how I know

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
That sounds a bit hilarious. If I wasn't opposed to heterosexual smut, I would read it.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Concerned Necron.jpg

MasFaqih

Eeemmm i think you are cool and fill the concept of biseksual protagonist,but i think you can try a new series, biseksual is not gay,its straight but gay also maybe you should get a therapy

Last edited:

PARZIVAL1136E

Friend, you don't need the story. You need therapy
That I know but I am too petty to spend money on therapy
And the person who this needs therapy more than me
I think it's "Fulfilling desires earning points" or something like that.
This?
Don't ask how I know
Won't ask and thanks
That sounds a bit hilarious. If I wasn't opposed to heterosexual smut, I would read it.
Everyone has their own preferences.
Friend, you don't need the story. You need therapy
This also isn't my ideal type
My ideal type is when male Mc fucks both male and female but does not get fucked
Thanks

Nevafrost

Well-known newbie author
That’s a "fucking" terrible story 😶. In my Opinion

JustKidding

:cool: