What's Your Theme Song?

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
As the title says, what song screams "omg he's just like me fr!" to you?

What song plays in everyone's head when you enter a room?

Here's mine:
Here's mine!

@K5Rakitan this puppet interprets this to mean that you are tied to your age/culture of your generation, the expectations of your parents and how you have departed from them, and the experiences of the pleasurable and romantic activities of love are integral to you. At the same time, a Peter Pan-esque desire for freedom in the form of youth.
I could also be waaay off. There's no subtitles, which makes it a wee bit hard... LOL!
@Rhaps now if I could only understand what your song means... *holds face in hands (in embarrassment or general exhaustion from elsewhere, who knows?)
@Voidiris these look like enjoyable songs. A bit more discordant than my preference, but the meaning is good. The Amazing Digital Circus is always a great source of material. Now if I wasn't so tired... I'd write more...

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Necromancy!
bak in my day such shit would land people in the Bad Place. But times change. The mods are few and far between. They cower. And we...we are strong. Like my cock during the entirety of Jenna Ortega's portrayal of Wednesday Addams