You would lose.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
If you were a human, unless you are carrying bombs on you or other military level gear, you would lose to a tiger. Especially if it has been shadowing you for a while, and decides to attack when you are least suspecting it. Read this for a bit more info.
Anyways how would the confrontation play out?
1713758664118.gif
1713759079546.gif

Attachments

• 1713759004567.jpeg
    1713759004567.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 12

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Tiger < Me
The Champawat Tiger was a man-eating tigress which purportedly killed some 200 men and women before being driven out of Nepal. She moved to Champawat district in the state of Uttarakhand in North India, and continued to kill, bringing her total human kills up to 436. She was finally tracked down and killed in 1907.[13] She was known to enter villages, even during daylight, roaring and causing people to flee in panic to their huts.[14]

The Champawat Tiger was found and killed by Jim Corbett after he followed the trail of blood the tigress left behind after killing her last victim, a 16-year-old girl.[14] Later examination of the tigress showed the upper and lower canine teeth on the right side of her mouth were broken, the upper one in half, the lower one right down to the bone. This permanent injury, Corbett claimed, "had prevented her from killing her natural prey, and had been the cause of her becoming a man-eater."
- Wikipedia

TotallyHuman

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
If you were a human, unless you are carrying bombs on you or other military level gear, you would lose to a tiger. Especially if it has been shadowing you for a while, and decides to attack when you are least suspecting it. Read this for a bit more info.
Anyways how would the confrontation play out?
View attachment 28292View attachment 28294
It depends... but I'll go off of my young puppet-me of the Stars (in "The Red Marionette"), and only the monotone one at that. My body parts move MUCH faster than the tiger's does. Unfortunately... *light tilt to stitched lips* the sheer size the tiger has on me means we traverse have roughly the same speeds. I, however, am tireless. The tiger, however, has friggin' huge paws that could get hooked in my fabrics. My clothing apparel is not suited for anywhere with greenery and fabric control is not part of my powers in the novel.
On the plus side, it touches me, it dies.
On the minus side, getting killed by a tiger is not colorful enough to elicit an addition to my artist's palette. So if I get torn before the tiger dies (it's a very messy way to die, and there would be a LOT of thrashing involved), then there is not much point to it.

So... death is on the fence, waiting to see if the puppet will come home to its farm!

As for the current flesh puppet of the Stars, it would die. HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah. Yeah, it would die so h-hard... HAHAHA!!!

The current Monotone Puppet would crush the tiger.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Listen and listen close you fuck
Logically, yes, any cat the size of my bike would fuck me up. But you forgot to consider I'm a homo sapien male, I'm a man which gave me two special skills
[Delusional Power Level]
[Fuck It We Ball]
I will make up 100 different scenarios in my head about how I would keep that bitch mouth open while keeping a close range inside so his claws can't reach me, then I'll tackle him in a triangle choke, etc...

I will probably die 5 seconds in, but the male instinct would be lit, and If I came out breathing my kids gonna have S Tier dad lore.

MasFaqih

Listen and listen close you fuck
Logically, yes, any cat the size of my bike would fuck me up. But you forgot to consider I'm a homo sapien male, I'm a man which gave me two special skills
[Delusional Power Level]
[Fuck It We Ball]
I will make up 100 different scenarios in my head about how I would keep that bitch mouth open while keeping a close range inside so his claws can't reach me, then I'll tackle him in a triangle choke, etc...

I will probably die 5 seconds in, but the male instinct would be lit, and If I came out breathing my kids gonna have S Tier dad lore.
Wow ,i dont know why but, I think your kids will probably remember you as, Death man

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Wow ,i dont know why but, I think your kids will probably remember you as, Death man
And I'll be damned if that doesn't sound dope
"Yeah bro my dad battle a tiger, they called him the Death Man. Oh your dad works 9 to 5 at a Fortune 500 company? He makes 7 figure? Pfft"

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
Individually, the Tiger beats me, but as a species, Tiger's have really been getting their asses handed to them by humans for millennia, lul.

"Oh no, I hope no one takes it personally that I killed their friend, tracks me back to my family of tigers, and burns the whole forest down, stabbing all the big cats that flee." ~Tigers for centuries.