Technological advancements

Jun_Sakazuki

I think we forgot how fast technological advancements are going. Elon Musk founded Neuralink in 2016, and we've even achieved breakthroughs in cloning and gene modification, even though some people think it's morally unacceptable. Scientists predict humanity will reach Type 1 civilization by 2371, but unfortunately, I doubt it will happen because of nuclear wars. If I'm rich enough and there is no nuclear war in the future, I'm going to go to cryosleep and wake up in 300 years. I want to see humanity reach type 1 civilization. That's my wish.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
This is the equivalent of people 50 years ago thinking there'd be everyone in flying cars.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Wake me up when September ends.
When catgirls are the trends.

Technology only counts when it is widespread enough,
When all of us use them, we do not think about the stuff.

Until 7-11 sells it for cheap,
But it isn't happening soon, chief.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Technological development will start to slow down at some point.

Jun_Sakazuki

While widespread adoption of technology certainly highlights its impact, it doesn't negate the significance of early innovations and breakthroughs. Many transformative technologies start as niche or specialized tools before becoming more mainstream. These advancements often lay the groundwork for future innovations and inspire new ideas and possibilities. So, while it's essential to consider the broader impact of technology, let's not overlook the importance of early adopters and innovators driving progress forward
Wake me up when September ends.
When catgirls are the trends.

Technology only counts when it is widespread enough,
When all of us use them, we do not think about the stuff.

Until 7-11 sells it for cheap,
But it isn't happening soon, chief.
Technological development will start to slow down at some point.
technological development might slow down as we reach certain limits but history has shown that innovation often finds ways to overcome barriers and open up new possibilities

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
There is always a chance it could happen sooner or become something no one could predict. That's the thing about advancements. Sometimes one great thinker will go beyond expectations.

Jun_Sakazuki

Technology has limits.
I for one, think that space colonization is impossible.
I agree with you, I believe that humans can only reach Type 1 civilization. I find it hard to comprehend human colonization of space. However, history has shown that human innovation often surpasses our initial expectations.

Just as people from 1,000 years ago would have struggled to comprehend the destructive power of nuclear weapons, we may find it challenging to envision the possibilities of space colonization. Our understanding and capabilities are constantly evolving, and what seems impossible today may become achievable with future advancements and breakthroughs.

J_Chemist

Can't wait for when we finally make Earth uninhabitable and Humanity kills itself off because we're a bunch of selfish idiots.

That shit is gonna be wild. Good thing I'll be dead.