You have friends πŸ™€

J_Chemist

Hans.Trondheim

Hans off, please!
Before, I used to complete my spellings.

Nowadays, I'm lazy to type some words and phrases, like "Imma", "lezgo", etc.

I picked up saying "fuck" and "shit" from my students, in an effort to get close to them.

TremendousHuman

Deleteriously devilish, deliciously dumbfounding
It's hard to say. I guess one of my (childhood former) friends showed me several good anime before I knew wtf it was? Another one made me think in hindsight that I maybe was a little gay? Idk. Oh and another one - well it was mutual - we made each other act weird in public unconsciously, like how we would not generally act in public. The power of crowds and what not. I blame how fucking weird tgw is one that piece of shit - I've never had to deeply adjust to how normal people behaved, they had to adjust to me!

2wordsperminute

For a short amount of time, I had started to use the word fam. Other than that, probably talking to people I don't know online, the craziest part being voice chat.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Hi, πŸ‘‹πŸ½ πŸ‘‹πŸ½ πŸ‘‹πŸ½
Just wondering what are some traits that you've picked up from your friends?
One noticable one for me is the phrase, "That's crazy." I never used to say until I started talking to him.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
"You have Friends!"
OMG! You are frickin hysterical! I have friends... oh god. Yeah. Been a long time since I had that deep in my gut, bitter laugh that leaves in lying on the floor in pain at every level. Sigh. Yeah. "You have friends". That's a good one... ahhhh...

No.

A friend is someone who spends time with you because they want to, at least say... once a season. They can't be related to you, because that's family, and being family is a level above mere friends. They can't spend time with you because of work, because then they are getting paid to be in your presence. That's a co-worker. This applies if they are a student and you only meet them in school.

No, to qualify as a friend they have to be someone who WANTS to spend time with you, for no other reason than they just enjoy being with you. And they have to have spent time with you at least more than once every 3 months. Anything less than that is just an acquaintance.

I have no friends. I haven't had friends since I started getting the shit beat out of me when I was six. Well... I had one.

I married her.