Pick a Weapon from Earth to Get Isekai'd with

RedMuffin

Enough to get you 50 years of non stop firing
Now that I think about it, where is the ammo coming from? It can't just be infinite for no reason, there should be something that makes that possible. :blob_hmm_two:
A phone contains all the information on technology humanity has ever created.
But, would it be useful? Do you have the necessary materials to use that knowledge to make stuff?:blob_hmm:

TroubleFait

But, would it be useful? Do you have the necessary materials to use that knowledge to make stuff?:blob_hmm:
If you have downloaded Wikipedia with pictures, almost certainly yes.

It would be enough to jump-start chemistry and medicine. Well, if plants are not from Earth medicine will be complicated.

Ruti

Your toes are now forklift. Get licensed now!
As the titles suggest, what earth made weapon would you pick if you get isekai'd? The rules are only weapons made within the entirety of human history, which means no futuristic weapons. It could range to Assault rifles, Swords, weird chinese melee weapons like Hook swords, and even a cannon if you want. P.S Artillery counts like the M777 Howitzer or the enormous Schwerer Gustav, and even regular mortars
Enough to get you 50 years of non stop firing
nuclear missile. If they wanna kill me, I'm gonna obliterate the world

ReadLight

I'd bring antibiotic and antiviral medications. I'm from another world, literally no one from this Isekai would have immunity to whatever microbe I brought to there. I myself would be the most fearsome bioweapon. The medications are for helping me survive whatever microbes this new world has, and it'd work because none of the microbes in the Isekai have resistence against those medication.

Be there
Eat meds
Sneeze
Everyone else perish

Goodmann

My criteria: Enough armor to ignore crossbows, self-propelled, amphibious, packs at least a .50-cal, fairly simple and reliable, air-conditioning, doesn't need a crew to operate, can fit through most city streets. A DUKW with a Ma Deuce on the pintle mount would fulfill most of these requirements except for the air-conditioning & the need for a gunner; say add an armored hydraulic turret, can elevate to near-vertical for air-defense with dual Ma Deuce & remote-control joystick/trigger -- wouldn't want to add so much weight it'd compromise amphibious operation -- mount the turret in the truck bed and fit big ammo boxes to feed the guns. Perhaps a Gatling instead, lose a little redundancy but less visibly military, keeps the WW2 level technology.